Reviews for Just One Night With You
Pompeia chapter 1 . 2/20/2008
Wow! I love how Yuki has this gentle, loving, side that only Shuichi sees. Ok, this is going to sound corny but, the way you wrote this story, using such good descriptive details made it, (sigh) so intimate and beautiful. Please continue. I can't wait for the update!

Love from,

Pompeia
Sake-Chama chapter 1 . 8/9/2006
aw so special

ja!
Linguistical-Liza89 chapter 1 . 6/15/2006
AW!-
NiteOwl chapter 1 . 10/13/2005
This is a very beautifully written fanfiction, one of the few I have found that are worth reading. The descriptions and comparisons used in it were very well written. I especially liked the description of their kiss as like poison, both vaguely at the beginning and again at the end. The mood was presented both in a desirable and pasionate way, as well a lovingly. Very very nice. The newest addition to my favorites (,)

Keep writing,

~Nite-kun
ShotsuMei chapter 1 . 9/27/2005
That was amazing. Nicely written also. I loved how you worded your story, I think that's the best way to write such scenes but alas not all can sucumb to that fact...It's just my opinion anyway. Thanks for writing such an excellent story, I really did enjoy, not so much in the perversed way though, I read these to see a different aspect of a persons writing abilities, then I comment on them. Not that there's anything wrong with reading it for...pleasure I suppose you could say...Well, sorry for babbling and making this so long, that's all...I guess.
Subo-chan chapter 1 . 9/11/2005
AH! *squeals* that was so cute! loved it so much! keep it up!

Subo-chan
Niki24 chapter 1 . 4/4/2005
wow, you made yuki sound pretty sexy! _ Good job!
syco space monkey chapter 1 . 3/3/2005
very good! . i loved it. very beutiful. good job!

KIRBY DANCE!
Micheal Makototomo chapter 1 . 2/22/2005
*squeels like the little fangirl she is*

This is your first lemon? I don't believe you. This is amazing, wonderful! I love it!
Hitori-Hoshi chapter 1 . 1/21/2005
Aww! That was such a sweet ending. Even better lemon tho ;; teeheehee. I liked the lemon a lot ::giggling madly:: teeheehee
Chrissy430 chapter 1 . 11/5/2004
Ah... How sweet.
Renee chapter 1 . 10/29/2004
Wow. Great story Chi! Hey, guess what reviewers! I read the beginning of this story before you people did. This is one of the best lemons I've ever read. And I rarely see many good Gravitation fics anymore. So it was great to see one this good. In fact I think I may search the secontion again to see if I can find some new jewels. Okay. ; Also this answers the question about what I was reading of yours. Yeah. Bai!

-Renee
BSA2387 chapter 1 . 10/21/2004
I love it!...not bad for the first time..lol..no complaints
Amaranth89 chapter 1 . 10/12/2004
Beautiful! _
funscone chapter 1 . 10/8/2004
naw... how haven't we all longed for Yuki to declare his love for Shuichi... naw... this was really beautifully written... though, I don't get the poison stuff, cuz it... doesn't really fit with the rest of it... Is Yuki something... poisonus? Or is he going to say something poisonus or is Shuichi scared of something? er... well, I got into ramble-mode pretty quickly, didn't I? so... please do explain the poison thing to me... I really love this cos you make good descriptions, and you have a good pace in the actions of the characters, and stuff... you just write well. Keep up the good works :) Lots of Love /Helena