Reviews for Life with Love
sweetteatwo chapter 2 . 4/24/2009
I like this fic so far

I love how Draco want's to take care of Harry, can't wait for Harry to show Draco that he can think for his self. Please up date soon.
AngelFromSlytherin chapter 2 . 6/27/2006
When are you gonna write more? i like it this far so i hope you write more to this story
itsasledgehammer chapter 2 . 6/7/2005
AW! More please!
Elektra107 chapter 2 . 5/16/2005
That was a great chapter! I loved it! Your doing a great job! I so can't wait to find out what happens next! So please update soon!
inumoon3 chapter 1 . 1/15/2005
Are you not continuing this fic? Cause someone else is continuing this story and I was just wondering why you won't finish your own fic, cause I really want to see how you finish it and I want it to be a MPREG! Well email me at any address on my profile and I hope to get a response!
blackdragonofslytherin chapter 2 . 12/10/2004
Luv ur story can't wait to see what happens next and is Draco's surpise for Harry.
katina chapter 2 . 10/18/2004
I really like this story and how it gets to the point and I can't wait till the the male preg male comes into the story
inumoon3 chapter 2 . 10/12/2004
Great chapter! Update soon, and when exactly is Harry gonna get pregnant? Anyway lovin' it!
Spideria chapter 2 . 10/10/2004
YIPPE

You're updating all your stories. _

It's GREAT

The romance of it all... {sigh}

lol

Update soon
really-big-HP-freak chapter 2 . 10/9/2004
So cute! I relly like this story
HilaryRose chapter 2 . 10/9/2004
aw. cutedraco! YAY.
melodie568 chapter 2 . 10/9/2004
really good story i love thanks for updating i love it.
Beej's Babes chapter 1 . 9/11/2004
Yay! Loved this one, and loved the one before it, I just never reveiwed.
Spideria chapter 1 . 9/5/2004
love the beginning of the sequel!

update soon!
really-big-HP-freak chapter 1 . 9/5/2004
OMG! Hey babe I love love love this story (this is hermionetwin jsut in case you forgot) I still have mega writers block and it's making me crazy! CRAZY! AH but I love your story! Can Hermione be Harry's bridesmaid (assuming he is the bride) and how do men get pregnat? This is blowing my mind. Oh well! Love you bunchs but love the story more! *hugs*