Reviews for The most loyal
alljuststories chapter 1 . 9/30/2011
Very interesting perspective. I love your last sentence :D
cagedprincess chapter 1 . 8/27/2010
Loved it!

Are you a DE in disguise, telling us their POV?
Inkfire chapter 1 . 7/3/2010
Awesome :O

And pretty original.
Adoro a los Hombres Malfoy chapter 1 . 1/1/2006
O I like that!
Moon Goddess of the Sun chapter 1 . 12/6/2005
Again love it. It is just awesome.
TGP chapter 1 . 9/22/2005
Gorgeous. Simply gorgeous. You've got a real talent here.
Whispered Words chapter 1 . 5/15/2005
This is really good! The beginning/middle is very realistic, very gritty, and the end is just... wow.
Tabari Avaren chapter 1 . 10/31/2004
I like this quite a bit - it gives Bellatrix both a little sympathy and keeps her in character, because whenever the reader starts to suspect you've made her too "nice" she says something particularly evil, and you know that yes, this is the Bella Lestrange we all love to hate. I took a look at your profile - have you seen before? It's called Godawful Fanfiction, and I think you'd fit in nicely. Just a suggestion! Good job, I'll check out your other fics.
the Unrequited Lover chapter 1 . 10/9/2004
I love your style of writing, because it's not so dark that you want to retch, but it is still dark, and you make it almost humourous sometimes, which, trust me, is a good thing. This one is fabulous in that it's sick, it's honest, and it makes sense, but it's also somewhat amusing to read. There's wit in your stories, but itdoesn't make anyone laugh. It is very subtle.
Wanamaker chapter 1 . 10/8/2004
wow, this is really good! I think you portrayed what it is like to be a DeathEater most realistically *bows*
Excessively Complex chapter 1 . 10/2/2004
I just realised i didn't review this one! It's briliant, i love it.

Hope the course is going all right, glad important characters are keeping you happy! Don't give up on it. I haven't given up on GCSE RE yet! (Yet though. Im getting there)
Artemis1000 chapter 1 . 9/23/2004
I love this story, it's great! I can sympathize well with Bella in this fic.
flagstonejester chapter 1 . 9/21/2004
Definetely an interesting perspective. Never really thought of Bellatrix Lestrange hating her job, or not finding it appealing. Although now I see that maybe after doing the same thing year after year ( i.e. tourturing random people ) might get a bit monotonus. Twisted yet fascinating.
Quills 'N Ink chapter 1 . 9/13/2004
Really great story. I like it alot.
captainbean chapter 1 . 9/11/2004
Sorry, forgot to review! Brilliant, as usual.