Reviews for Feeling Cursed
lori chapter 26 . 2/2/2011
wow that was so story, i wished they would've stayed together.

i hope you'll be thinking about doing a sequel to this story.

to were they meet up again and they get back togther, maybe end up getting married. please to another jack and charlotte

story, this story is well worth a sequel. keep up the good work.
lori chapter 10 . 2/2/2011
wow just picture sexy jack, in a heated kiss with you and say

you will be mine love, that alone would make a girl weak in knees, nice chappy.
lori chapter 9 . 2/2/2011
i love this story the more i read the more interesting it becaomes, boy, jack has his hands full he has met his match,

charlotte is so funny good sense of humor. can't wait to read more.
faithy waithy chapter 26 . 11/23/2009
I loved this story. Couldn't stop reading it. It was great!
Delu chapter 26 . 2/12/2008
That's got to be one of my favourite JackOC stories. It wasn't overly romancy, or dramatic, or out of character in a way. Simply, it was delicious for mine eyes. And I do so love the ending; it's not rare to see the unrequitted romance with Jack, but it is a gem when you find it so well written and not so... noobish, if you catch my drift.

So, Yay for "Feeling Cursed." Two thumbs up. If this is your first story, I cannot wait to see what you pull out next.

- Delu
smartie-teri chapter 26 . 8/19/2007
Oh my god. I can't believe they didn't end up together! You, my friend, for the first time in your story, have left me speechless. I applaud you.
My True Love chapter 26 . 4/9/2007
so sad...I wanted them to be together...well everything is good and she's not cursed anymore, so I think everything has turned out just fine. I hope Jack finds another girl soon, it's so sad too see him so alone. Thanks for the story and I hope you'll change your mind about quitting.
SparrowsVixon chapter 26 . 4/8/2007
o...m...g! i cant believe it! u have to have a sequel or ill never leave u alone!
PirateLuvers101 chapter 24 . 1/24/2007
Yay we love your fanfic and can't wait for you to update. By the way its been over twenty days and i'm dying here so if you could kinda pick up the pace we would be much obliged.

~PirateLuvers101
My True Love chapter 24 . 1/9/2007
I love your story and I wish that you would update faster. But if you promise me a good chapter I'll wait ;-)
ilovejacksparrow121 chapter 24 . 1/2/2007
Yay, I'm so glad you updated and thanks for the authors note :). Aww, you worried me for a minute thinking Charlotte actually died. Cute at the end though ;) Please update soon!
MizSparrow chapter 23 . 12/12/2006
ah ! why would you do this to me? i was dreading this to happen...i knew it would happen yet i read this story anyway! omg! such a great story! i cant believe it! please update! i beg you! UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE! ...it sucks that you just stopped! you ended at such a good spot!
MizSparrow chapter 22 . 12/12/2006
omg! words can't even describe how much i love your story! once agin, please please update! im begging you. i really dont want to get to the end of the story, and yo uhavent finished it and then i will be heart broken! lol...please update!
MizSparrow chapter 20 . 12/12/2006
omg! im not pissed at all! that was really good! and exciting! poor her, but it makes good drama! great job...you might not be reading this though, because you havent updated in a while and im afraid you've quit. but none the less excellent! and i hope you do continue!
MizSparrow chapter 1 . 12/12/2006
im going to read your story...even though i noticed you havent finished, and you most likely never will, considering the last time you updated. and its prob gonna kill me!