Reviews for An Arrow in the Looking Glass
wswpub chapter 3 . 9/14/2016
Like the story idea but you really need to work on spelling and grammar. It's awful. To get you started: SITE should be SIGHT. SITE is a locationlike a construction SITE. "You are eating everything in SITE" should be "you are eating everything in SIGHT". The way you wrote it Elrond is telling him he is eating everything in location. Doesn't make any sense...
wenduo chapter 3 . 3/1/2015
So how did Legolas lose his memories? And have Ro and Dan mert him in the past?
Isil-gawien chapter 10 . 8/25/2014
C' étais trop mignon les retrouvailles père et fils :)
BaraKiryuHuntress chapter 10 . 3/31/2013
I loved it!
gginsc chapter 8 . 5/18/2011
I can't imagine Legolas running a horse into a tree. It is totally out of character for any Elf, let alone Legolas. The disquised voices were not a good idea. Basicly, I liked your story. It just had a few flaws.
nim draug chapter 10 . 10/14/2010
This is the second time I have read this story and it's still brilliant. Well done :)
toxic chapter 2 . 10/4/2010
the beginning sounded like the boxcar children started. ugh.
Destined Darkness chapter 10 . 5/22/2009
hehe i would probably have ran my horse into a tree or stabbed myself if my parents did that to me, what was Thranduil thinking, shesh i would like to hit him very much indead lol loved it as u can tell lol
CosmicEssence chapter 10 . 11/21/2008
Strangely this was quite adorable...i could almost see legolas as this little thing running around..it was sweet.
KsandraMallan chapter 10 . 8/16/2006
That is a great way to tie it up. Wonderful job!
miyabi-kkg chapter 10 . 3/25/2005
nice, but a bit rushed, like, the story could be more detailed. But still, great work!
Alina11 chapter 10 . 2/1/2005
This story had a good plot and was well written. But to be honest, it was a bit rushed. And the story could have been developed more. how old was legolas in elven years? You describe him as rather young, so it doesn't match up with estel. I don't know how old estel was in your story but i'm going to assume that legolas is much older than him, so I don't really think making them similar ages would work. But again, it would have helped if you had defined their ages, and gone into what Legolas had been up to before Rivendell in a more detailed way. The reconciliation could have been developed better more, I think it was a little too...well, run together. I'm not saying this to be mean, just a critque.
Mysty moo chapter 1 . 1/30/2005
great! keep up the good work.
Malthen Tinu chapter 10 . 1/20/2005
Yeah! New chapter! I love it. Never stop writing.
SivanShemesh chapter 10 . 1/19/2005
Wonderful ending sweety!

Glad FF is finally back... lol!

Hope you write more stories like that or other as it depends on the bunnies...

Love the twins scene, as they reunited - father and son.

You did a PERFECT work with your fic, mellon-nin, as I enjoyed read it.

Sivan