Reviews for A Series of Unfortunate Events
m-nevermore chapter 6 . 4/6
This is very funny; nice humor! :) I feel bad for both of the Titans.. One can only take so much. Update soon, please!
I don't think a war between the two Titans would end up nicely... This story is hilarious! You have good humor, really funny. :) Starfire talk isn't that easy. Raven trying to imitate Star's use of English was really funny. And I was wondering, the jinx that was supposed to give Red-X control of their body got altered into a different hex until it can perform its task, right? So the hex changed into a bad luck hex?
Cheers and update soon!
BurntTitan chapter 6 . 10/12/2014
please finish this story
Guest chapter 6 . 12/17/2013
THIS IS AMAZING PLZZZZZZ UPDATE
M chapter 6 . 1/18/2010
hahaha well it was great. A pitty u couldnt finish it
M chapter 5 . 1/18/2010
hahahaha poor girls
The.Ocean.Shadow chapter 6 . 10/31/2009
Love it! So when are you going to post more of them wonderful story? I hope they get back to their own bodies soon. Keep up the great work!
Known Unknown chapter 6 . 9/20/2009
It's a shame you never finished this. It's a hilarious story.
Maria chapter 6 . 6/29/2009
WHAT HAPPENED TO THE STORY?
Denalien chapter 6 . 4/16/2009
xD

What did BB tink?Wo was Raven' love?hehh?

xD

Next thing is:are you about to continue this story?I kida like it!
coolcari chapter 6 . 4/2/2009
OMG!plz go to my profile and send me a message when another chapter is goin up to tell me! my name is coolcari

coolcari
The voice of all things chapter 6 . 12/25/2008
I love this story! I know it's been forever since it was updated, but if you're still around at all, please update!
Night-Ice-Queen chapter 6 . 9/17/2007
O this is getting intense o.0

*insert dramatic music here*

Keep this story up! It's awesome so far!
World of Nightmares chapter 6 . 6/12/2007
WOW THAT WAS ACTUALLY REALLY GOOD! I HOPE YOU UPDATE SOON! IT'S REALLY GOOD! BYE!
asia chapter 6 . 9/4/2006
great story, tell me when you have the next chapter up. please tell me, i loved this story!