Reviews for Never Forgotten, Always Loved
Kikyolvr chapter 5 . 3/12/2006
yay! i love this story! update soon!
aya harushino chapter 5 . 3/8/2006
is chapter 5 the last chapter? anyway, great fic.
Naomi-Yuko chapter 5 . 3/4/2006
Great story, it is a tad straight forward though. There's not enough detail to make it a really greatly written story, please consider that for further chapters.

But overall, the story is interesting and I intend to add it to my favs list, but I'm just stating some things that could be improved. By the way, you spelled Kikyo wrong. Her name is spelled as Kikyo, not Kikyou.
brunette-neko chapter 5 . 10/11/2005
am really LOVIN' this story u got goin on. am hoping u gonna update it a little soon though, plz make it so that kagome won't interfere as much in inuyasha and kikyo's relationship. am likin it better that inuyasha and kikyo are spending very vute momments together.
SacredxMaiden chapter 5 . 7/27/2005
cute story update soon
Okaru chapter 5 . 7/10/2005
OMG! it was great awesome it really was veryy good

I mean I loved it plis keep it on going don't stop plis update son I beg you, I need you to keep this moment heating up!;) plis don't let this kagome to interrup their lifes TY & God luck
SkyMaiden chapter 5 . 5/24/2005
I just wanted to congratulate you on a job well done you did really good and now i'm on the edge of my seat waiting for more. This chapter was especially good keep up the good work and i'm sure you'll get more reviews cuz u deserve them
TigerFantasy chapter 5 . 5/22/2005
Wow keep on going never stop... I wish you could write stories like this forever... A eternal story...heh heh N e way nicley done from your number one fan
TigerFantasy chapter 4 . 5/22/2005
Wow THis is so far one of my fav stories. I just love the way you write and describe thingz. I am very picky about my fav storiez.B.T.W. I have only one fav author. Actually maybe two. Guess who that is. I usually don't put storiez on my fav list if the author who wrote it is on my fav list but this might be the first time I'm going to do that. he he... Guess who..is.. the chosen.. one..LOL..
TigerFantasy chapter 3 . 5/22/2005
Arigatougozaimasu(thanx very much) $ riting this story Did I tell U that I just love it? I am getting obsessed here... Well please continue.
TigerFantasy chapter 2 . 5/22/2005
It's so great your writing a inu kik I so just love inu kik fanfics. I have been waiting for one like this for sossosso long. I can't find any like this one. so beautifully written.
TigerFantasy chapter 1 . 5/22/2005
I just love your story title. Can I use it for a quote on my profile? I always mention peoples pennames and the story title when I get a quote or a sentence I can turn into a quote from a story. I just love your story. INUYASHA KIKYO FOREVER!
Motoko Aoyama 2lazy2signin chapter 5 . 5/21/2005
That was awesome! Is it an inu/kik? Hope it is because I really like this pairing! Well, keep it up! Your sentences have a really good flow! I'm sure your story will be more and more entertaining as it progresses!
My Name is Yet to be Found chapter 4 . 1/2/2005
o O! Wow, Kikyo and Kagome are about to meet! I really really really hope Naraku makes an entrance in this story (especially since his name has been mentioned). The suspense is growing, and I need you to continue to write! So write write write...(but don't rush, quality over...speed?). Anywaym grammar and everything is good, you're a good editor eh.

*_*
My Name is Yet to be Found chapter 3 . 1/2/2005
Aw! I especially love the end, where the flashback is mentioned. It's so very...cute...and romantic (teehee _~).

Anyway to the writing, it's not bad, it's traditional, but still too short. C'mon buddy! ...I'll calm down now. On to the next chapter!

Good job (by the way)!