Reviews for The Secret
VFBFan chapter 10 . 3/12/2010
WOW!That was a beautiful story.:)

I think I added you to my favs a long time for not reviewing sooner...

I read the other stuff of yours too and I'm glad that I read this one,since I don't like the daughter crap you wrote with Brooke.*_*

Thanks for this special fic.;)

Maybe you could write about a son for Brooke be something different aswell.

Wonderful story here and to be honest the only one I really loved with Brooke,because most of the others were just so clichee: "A daughter on the door step" or Brooke being pregnant and having (suprise suprise) a daughter...I just don't like stuff like this. is nothing against you personally,since you are not the only one who seemed to love letting Brooke have a daughter.I had many discussions about that with many others aswell.;)

Good,no excellent work on this one here!
BRUCAS EQUALS LOVE chapter 10 . 7/24/2007
sad sad story! but it was really really great! seroiusly very well written!
forblueskies89 chapter 10 . 3/19/2007
omg girl - what are you doing to me?

i completely bawled it at the end

it was so sad because they never even knew about the others feelings

amazing as usual!
forblueskies89 chapter 1 . 3/19/2007
this sounds good, but you should probably put the song lyrics in italics so it's easier to tell what's going on
iamkagomeiloveinuyasha chapter 10 . 11/15/2006
...great story until this chappie...its depressing...
iamkagomeiloveinuyasha chapter 2 . 11/14/2006

iamkagomeiloveinuyasha chapter 1 . 11/14/2006
its not bad, its not good

lol obviously i love it

maakri chapter 10 . 7/3/2006
How is it that sad fic always seem to make me cry. I didn't use to bea typical 'crier'. But when i started reading fan fics, sad fan fics i must say, i seem to cry all the time. especally at sad fics about brucas. and i guess i dont have to tell you this was a sad fic about brucas, cuz i bet ya know that already!This didn't turn out anything like i expected. I thouhgt there'd be like an happy ending or something, boy i was wrong. But dont get me wrong, i liked it. change is good. I luv fics which is based around songs, and this one was certainly a song fic. Songs say so much, they mean so much.

I loved the story in spite the fact i cried myself through the last part. you've written it so good. Amazing.

chebelle xx
Pwincessmj chapter 10 . 4/6/2006
aw that was so sad, i do kinda wish it ended happier but it was reli gd n sad anyway, gd job x-x-x
HalesnLukeBFF4ever chapter 10 . 3/23/2006
Wow, this was a really sad way to end things, but I liked it.
Sarah chapter 10 . 3/9/2006
OMG! You are so talented. That story literally made me cry, it's so sad! Love it SO much!
HilaryHilary chapter 10 . 3/6/2006
Huh. This kind of makes me depressed. In a good way. Somehow, depressing writing is often so much more beautiful than happy writing. I might go reread the rest of this fic, just so it makes more sense. But even by itself it's GREAT.
iftheyonlyknewthetruth chapter 10 . 3/6/2006
this chapter was sad, please continue
sweetrose9864 chapter 9 . 12/3/2005
dude. freaking update. It been 8 months. please do not leave me hanging.
washedout chapter 9 . 10/14/2005