Reviews for A Big ToDo
Fedski chapter 1 . 4/25/2011
the funniest thing ever! i never thought i'd see the day (translation: read a fic) that had eiri pawning off an annoying shuichi to tohma. seriously genius! congratulations!
Saber Wing chapter 1 . 11/22/2009
Good old Shuichi, our lovable, annoying, squealing guy XD. The last lone was the best.
Lollirotxox chapter 1 . 8/19/2008
So...I just realized that you've been on recently...ish. And that you'll probably get reviews. I haven't been reviewing Gravi fiction much, seeing as most of the good ones I find were written and completed or last updated years ago. But yours are simply too fucking amazing to not review. I LOVE THEM. I LOVE it when I come across a good fanfiction writer that has a lot of good stories, especially Gravitation ones! I'm so excited :) Well, I'm off to read the rest. Hope to see new work from you soon!
endiahna chapter 1 . 4/11/2008
I laughed my butt off, this was so funny! I kind of wondered the same thing after a while,and I am glad some one wrote a fic about it. Poor Shuichi...lol but I think I feel even sorrier for Tohma at the end! LOL, great job!
gravichick chapter 1 . 10/4/2007
cute!
crazyyaoiluver chapter 1 . 8/11/2007
so fuckin hillarious XD haha shuichi goin bald...
senor failboat chapter 1 . 3/7/2006
Lol. Poor Shu. Poor Eiri. POOR POOR TOHMA! XD
Dahlia's Note chapter 1 . 1/31/2006
lol this was funny (i kno Im kinda late but what ever)
Swirly chapter 1 . 1/3/2006
Wow... what an evil, insensitive jerk. ...totally hilarious, I love it!
Bloody Dead Rose chapter 1 . 11/25/2005
Completely adorable. Poor Shu, *buys him a clown wig*
Stagg chapter 1 . 6/13/2005
THAT ONE WAS GOOD TOO! yey. shuichi going bald. funny!
Akeatia Foxx chapter 1 . 4/17/2005
HAHAHAH!OMIGOD TOHMA! I have this really pathetic image of shuichi going to thoma, for help on bald,i mean honestly! what in the world would tohma know about going bald when he is 32 and he looks 16!
PhoenixWytch chapter 1 . 3/21/2005
Poor Tohma!
Chaco and Lily chapter 1 . 2/7/2005
Chaco: XD LOL

Lily:This was..odd...

Chaco:I thouhth it was funny! I really liked this, update if you can!

~Chaco and LilY~
Tohma4president chapter 1 . 10/30/2004
This story was so funny! We got yelled at for laughing too loud. At midnight, when my sister was asleep. Oh well. Does Shuichi really dye his hair different colors in the anime (only seen 2 episodes XD, read the manga) or was that just something you made up? Well, we like it either way (that man has BLUE hair!) and we say keep up the good work.

Now, for your other story, that Emergency one. That was kinda weird. But really funny. We like these one-shots. They're cool. We have 2 washrooms! YAY! Um, what color was Shuichi's hair in that one? Please do say.

We have these random fuzzballs for a fundraiser at our school, and we named them after Gravitation peeps. Cool, ne?