Reviews for The FullMINI Alchemist
elysenjazz chapter 1 . 10/22/2012
Please write more!
SarahEmoNeko chapter 1 . 12/5/2011
omg! please write another chapter! i love this
NinjaFoodLover chapter 1 . 6/18/2011
You could make it a threesome :D. Just update PLEASE.
mtn chapter 1 . 1/4/2007
i REALLY like this fic. But, it doesnt have a place for elricest or roy/ed. i think that you should just write the plot as it is and not cram in something just for the sake of having it there.
Denielle chapter 1 . 4/2/2005
PLZ update! LOL. This is so funny. Poor Ed is smaller than he was! I wonder if he is just shrinking in size or...turning back into a little kid? Keep up the good work.
Fallen Angel of Darkness chapter 1 . 3/19/2005
Please continue! It's so cute!
Fairia chapter 1 . 3/4/2005
Yes, please write another chapter. I like where this is going. It's going to be so hilarious when Roy reacts to this predicament!
Halfmetal Alchemist chapter 1 . 2/9/2005
I will tell you now...No pairings... Just please..No pairings. No matter what everybody says. PLEASE! NO PAIRINGS! The usual pairings creep me out! (Puke puke)
Denielle chapter 1 . 2/2/2005
OOH! LOL. Ed is getting smaller? LOL! How funny! Mini Ed! PLZ make another chapter I think this is awsome.
Halfmetal Alchemist chapter 1 . 1/30/2005
Please continue. I REALLY liked the story. LOL! What if you made it to where Ed kept shrinking until he was gone? I am waiting until the next chapter comes. Please continue, and HURRY!
i love athrun chapter 1 . 1/4/2005
IT IS GOOD BUT DO A NEW CHAPTER!
Ninja-Rosette chapter 1 . 12/21/2004
hahaha, yeah, you should continue! youi should make Roy laugh really hard at Ed, and then Roy'll turn chibi too!
kitKatt-256 chapter 1 . 12/19/2004
No RoyEd or Elricest please!I beg of you. It perfect the way it is
Scoodoo58 chapter 1 . 12/18/2004
I must laugh at this wonderful show of humor, Bravo Bravo(by the way i am NOT being sarcastic I am just high on Coke and decided to talk [or type?] weirdly. . . so ya and lookin' forward to the update
blackmagic111090 chapter 1 . 12/14/2004
lol awsome story but its kinda mean cuz i now what its like being short but it is really funny hope you make more later