Reviews for Decisions of a Troubled Heart
Raven Black chapter 8 . 11/5/2013
My oh my what a wonderful story! I've never had a Ducks story make me have so many feels...especially for Wraith. I hope there will be more to this one day. I fear for Duke and Tanya. Falcone is an ass and I want to shoot fireballs at him myself. Thanks to Wraith though for doing it for me. I leave you many virtual cookies in praise and a bit of bribery to write more. _
Guest chapter 8 . 7/25/2013
I know its been awhile but this is great
Lady-Ravenhawk chapter 8 . 6/24/2013
I know it's been a long time since you updated, but I really do like this story. Would you consider writing more?
Lady-night-shade04 chapter 8 . 8/21/2012
Keep em coming!
Darlarose17 chapter 8 . 5/14/2012
please update! it's too good to abandon! I wanna read what happens next...have Falcone get killed by Duke or something...or have him wet himself, that'd be hilarious!
J. Froste chapter 8 . 4/19/2011
Man, you updated this only last year! I do hope you continue, I've only just gotten into the Mighty Ducks fandom after god-knows-how-many years after seeing it, and there are so many good fics left unfinished!

I must say I rarely review anybody (mainly because I feel weird, but also because others have already said anything I could think to say), but I have to commend you for how much your writing and grasp of the characters seems to have improved since you started this story.

In particular, I've grown quite fond of Wraith thanks to you, and while I can't say I'm keen on pairings in general for this fandom, Duke/Tanya just seems to work on some fundamental level.

Rock on! :)
loha chapter 8 . 12/10/2010
i liked this story and forgot to review it a long time ago. anyway, it's really good. please update soon
HellzCrusader chapter 8 . 8/7/2010
this is a wonderful story. I think i read it a few years ago, probably under a different name as it seems very familiar. I am a HUGE Duke/Tanya fan and this story has so much dazzling potnetial it makes me giddy with excitement. I look forward greatly to your next update! :)

and thank god for youtube where i found all of the MD episodes uploaded! been having a craving for this fandom for a while now XD awesome job1 :)
The Real Nymphadora Tonks chapter 3 . 7/9/2010
I'm sorry, I just had to comment about you saying gomen-nasai at the end, when this is a cartoon from the U.S. and not an Anime. just found it funny and odd at the same time Oo;;; I think I've lived in Japan for two long
ahilty chapter 8 . 7/3/2010
I never liked Wraith in the actual series, he was more of a generic evil wizard then an acutal character, but you really manged to flesh him out. I really like his interactions with Tanya a lot. It would be almost sweet if the situation were not as dire as it is.
sarahthrel chapter 8 . 6/21/2010
Awww poor Tanya and Duke I hope Wraith saves em!

Please keep updating this story, you can't leave this story on a cliffhanger.

Please, pretty please!
Kitsune Swift chapter 8 . 5/26/2010
An update! Yay!

Oh no... poor Tanya... at least she seems to have a... hmm, a "sort of" guardian... and poor Duke! Darn you Falcone!
Miyo86 chapter 8 . 5/26/2010
'Neither confirmed nor denied' *snort* Maybe in the BROADEST sense of the word XD *snicker,glomp* But I love my present, thank you thank you!

I have to say- Falcone trying it, and Wraith saying it are bad enough, but Draganus going there in his head...Bad thoughts!Baaad! Ack! Though I did enjoy his 'your fear is like wine' line.

I also loved that you pointed out how generic he usually was in refering too them- those ducks, miserable mallards,etc. Wildwing is the only one I ever really remember him calling by name. Your worst enemy calling you by your first name? So much more creepy : )

SOOOO. We have Tanya hurt, Duke hurt...others on the way to the rescue? Hopefully maybe possibly? Or Duke will have somebrilliant escape plan...when he wakes up? :D Still loving this, thankies again!
ahilty chapter 7 . 1/26/2010
Awsome again. Glad you seem to be updating this. Thanks a bunch.
Shel chapter 7 . 1/23/2010