Reviews for The PokeMe Experiment
YunieRyou chapter 1 . 8/12/2005
I couldn't stop smiling! I loved it! You two are perfect together...you know how to make me laugh! Me want more!
AtakOfRandmHarbrshOfEvlishDOOM chapter 1 . 6/1/2005
ha-ha! so funny! monty python is awesome! hmm . . . think they were supposed to be coming out w/a play just like it. Spamalot i think is what it waz called . . . i don't know. can't remember. aww . . . fruit! interesting choice of words . . . anyways off 2 da next chips! away!-
KittyKat199x chapter 4 . 5/17/2005
So funny! Why aren't you updating? UPDATE! You have to! Why aren't you? I'm waiting! Tick Tock People! WRITE! WRITE, WRITE, WRITE, WRITE, WRITE!
Angeliz chapter 4 . 5/11/2005
Insanely funny and awesomely random. Hope to see more experimenting soon...
azalii chapter 4 . 3/28/2005
I LOVE this series! You two did an amazing job, you are comical geniuses! I love how you make the characters react to the dreaded poking! XD
Mikachuu chapter 1 . 2/20/2005
WRITE MORE! It's funny! And im guessing that you've seen Monty Python and the Holy Grail (that movie rocks!) Lol, update now! NOW! NOW! Mwhahahahahaha!
estella chapter 4 . 2/18/2005
was funny, yet freaky.
estella chapter 1 . 2/18/2005
It was funny!
Snakes on Christine chapter 2 . 1/3/2005
me:*twitch twitch* ...must not go into crazy fan girl mode...

bakura: ...?

me: *pounces on bakura and hugs him*

bakura: ..uh... *pokes with scissors*

me: *twitch twitch* I'm back.

bakura: good. now I don't have to kill you.

me: _
I WANNA COUGH DROP chapter 3 . 9/28/2004
MY NAME SAYS EVERYTHING! lol
albinos are hott except for ryou chapter 2 . 9/28/2004
you don't know how stress relieving that is. good chapter

I AM CRAZY
yugi is extremely ugly and i hate him with all of my heart chapter 1 . 9/28/2004
my name reveals all. muhahahahahahahahahahahahaha!anyway awesome chapter!
p6zytvnc chapter 3 . 9/20/2004
LOL! I love your style of writing and your fic is hilarious! But you don't need to put in the old reviewer responses since the reviewers have already read them. So I think it would be a good idea to take those out. BTW, why did your previous fic get deleted?
MagicainQuill AKA the girl who didn't recieve her activation code for a reason that is beyond all chapter 3 . 9/11/2004
*crys* that was so funny! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
Possessed Squirrel chapter 3 . 9/7/2004
PS: - I'm glad you reposted! It's so funny!

Acorn: update ASAP!