Reviews for Grounded
shiningwish chapter 1 . 3/2/2009
RodyXEmily does make a sweet pair. But the end was priceless,haha...
Story Weaver1 chapter 1 . 6/16/2008
I must commend you for making such a long one shot. Taking this plot of Emily trying to save Rody from his master and fleshing it out so much, amazing! You even include subplots with Nadir and Gullaume.

Then how many stars you included in this tale. I think the majority of them were at leasat mentioned and many of them were developed with substantial parts.
Sophia Valentine chapter 1 . 9/18/2005
Cute story! I like how you introduced many characters from the Suikoden world. You characterized Emily well.
the bird of the chapel chapter 1 . 5/12/2005
you made me interest in Suikoden I LP never played it but i know most chars

I almost fall down when Sasarai was the person Emily thought of. I never thought and I didn't know Sasarai was in Suikoden I, in alliance with the army O.O. But yeah, it was good and funny

My favorite is Emily and Wakaba. I like both :D even i never played suiko3, I like Emily after I read her profile :) Nice fic
Sandra Campbell chapter 1 . 9/20/2004
This story was teriffic! I loved it more than i love sleep! (and for me, sleep is the best thing in the world) i liked the part-along with lots others-where Emily steped on the snake.

well, i think you are a brilliant writer!
Karana Belle chapter 1 . 9/18/2004
oh, wow, i really loved this story! it was very cute! and Geddoe at the end. he was hilarious! i really really liked this. it was so cute, and cuddly. and i want to read more of your stories, but i guess that'll have to wait for another day, since i've got to go to bed. sad really. i wanted to read more stories! please write another one soon!

Karana Belle
pikinanou chapter 1 . 9/13/2004
how cute, i luv it!

not often we can read story about thoses characters... makes a lil change_
Akiska chapter 1 . 9/12/2004
I absolutely adore this fic!

You're characterization is perfect, and I like how you've managed to fit so many of them into the story without cluttering it up with too much going on at once. The references to the bath scenes and Kidd's investigations are very nicely done, and the dialogue flows well.

I couldn't find anything to give any concrit on, and I only saw one typo. There's an exta " at the very end that you might want to fix, but that's all.

All in all, quite a good story. I enjoyed it very much!
White Shadow chapter 1 . 9/6/2004
Nash got busted. Hahaha. Great fic!