Reviews for Lullaby
TheCrazySapien chapter 7 . 6/29/2010
OMG! This is soooo good! You should do a sequal!
Draxin chapter 3 . 11/16/2009
This story is great. I've alredy read it a couple of times and it's great. This is my fav chapter, like the scene where Squallie-poo is laying on Yuffie. It's 100% cuteness! -crazy fangirl scream-
FredandGeorgetwinsoftheC.O.C.A chapter 7 . 2/19/2008
That was cute! I was so sad when she miscarried-but the end was great!
Honto.Kawaii.Neko-chan chapter 7 . 1/13/2007
omg - this was..just sad!

it's nice to see you didn't let it all go smoothly - which is normally done...

though it was sad to read how yuffie and squall lost their baby - for some it's just reality.. and it is nice to see that there are ppl who know that

I almost cried at the end - but I'm just so happy yuffie and squall were able to have a baby in the end!

before starting to read chapter 3, I was like "hmm... squall should [propose to her..now she's pregnant.."

and not much later I find him with his plans for a proposal XD

nice timing

I shall stop my rambling now XD

I really enjoyed reading it, and I'm about to read Honor Amongst Thieves

I hope I will enjoy it just as much, if not more!

Byebye

Neko-chan
littlelight chapter 7 . 1/5/2007
Aww this was such a sweet story. i can't believe it was over so fast! I hope there's a sequel coming soon!
MissCourtney002 chapter 7 . 2/26/2006
wow

i loved that

it was so sweet and at the same time so heartbreaking

great story

Miss Courtney
generic soda chapter 7 . 9/20/2005
ok, so i wont have any more problems with the reviews, im gonna stick to my word and make them short and simple. its just that everytime i r&r a story, i find something new i should put into the review.
Annjirika chapter 7 . 11/5/2004
YAY! God i thought it was gonna be really really sad and i was going to have to die. Yeah. But this was totally excellent and i'm sorry i didnt read it sooner. Way to go deplora, another excellent fanfic!
Annjirika chapter 4 . 11/5/2004
ARHG! You evil fiend. Evil evil evil fiend. Just...excellent story but insanely sad.
Annjirika chapter 1 . 11/5/2004
*dances around happily* YAY! E! Okay...but i'm afraid. You said you cried while writing this so...hmm. off to chapter 2 i go
Aoi-butterfly chapter 7 . 10/31/2004
Good work. And see... I have got good memory if I want to...I remember Yoshi !YEAH!
kerricarri chapter 2 . 10/12/2004
wowie, lots and lots of fluff there but I LOVE fluffly L/Y scenes I dunno, they just seemed to be made for each other, no? anyways, I love this story! although I did like the other one, but you gotta give yourself credit, sequals are hard to perfect and I think you've perfected it
Hybrid Rainbow too lazy to sign in chapter 7 . 10/8/2004
Wow.

What a cute, happy ending!

You have such a fictions!

And you update so fast, I'm jealous.

XD
classengurl chapter 7 . 10/4/2004
O, you're playing X-2? Coolies. I was a little dissappointed in it actually, but thats because I anticipated it too much. I need to play it again though. Good epilogue. I'm happy they were able to have a child. I can so see both of the children in my mind. Its a happy sight. _ I loved this story. I'm really looking foreward to more out of you with HAT. Keep up the awesome work.

-classengurl
classengurl chapter 6 . 10/4/2004
Aw. I'm so happy they made up. I'm sad its over, but when theres nothing else to be done, then thats all that can be done. *sighs* I can't wait for the epilogue. I really don't have a whole lot of comments today, but I'm happy. I have another huge amount of things to r & r, possibly including another one of your chapters. So, ttyl.

-classengurl