Reviews for What If?
Kairan1979 chapter 1 . 11/26/2009
Very beautiful and tragic story. Proves that superheroes have their breaking points too.
TheKaila chapter 1 . 3/19/2006
*Tear* That was incredibley sad and heartfelt. But well-written at the same time. It's so sad that he killed himself because he knows he couldn't live without Mary-Jane. Peter loves MJ so much in this story. *tear* You did such an awsome job! Keep it up!
carnegie chapter 1 . 1/2/2006
No! How do you dare to kill Spidey! Now you are going to suffer! * maniac laugh*

OK, I am alright now.

Really nice, well-written, believable and heartfelt story. Great job!
Dark Gotham chapter 1 . 12/23/2004
That was horibelly depressing. But very well written.
Jenn1 chapter 1 . 12/9/2004
I can't believe you wrote this...

But this was an...interesting 'What If' story. But I don't know if Peter whould have taken his own life. But who knows?
Priya chapter 1 . 11/6/2004
COL! Sweet story.. Remnicent of Romeo and Juliet. Keep up the good work!
EPH17B5 chapter 1 . 11/5/2004
well, since you told me to write fast, i wont say much, and there really isnt much negative for me to say. Besides the very small and few gramitacil errors i found (2) i thought the story was flawless. although, i dont think it realistic, since to kill yourself with a kitchen knife, you would have to stab pretty fast, and avoid the ribs, but im sure it could b done.
hummdiddydiddy chapter 1 . 9/8/2004
nononononyou shouldnot kill spidey now the girl would die. spidey wouln't kill himself ever ever ever. not interesting..just so, so very sad
Gloomie daImproved Pot chapter 1 . 9/7/2004
What if that really happened? lol. Couldn't imagine...Tragic (n good) Fic!
LordLanceahlot chapter 1 . 9/6/2004
aww! that was so sad *walks off sobbing* but really good
ToxicGalaxy chapter 1 . 9/6/2004
Dang..that was the last thign I would ever want to happen, but yet, it was the most amazing story, nto matter how short, I have read, it surpassed every one I have read, even the 50 chapter ones..wow. Cangratualtions.
ashthedragon chapter 1 . 9/6/2004
omg... this is so sad! made me cry like a baby... but very good indeed like it!
hazelle chapter 1 . 9/6/2004
First, love the story, it's a really great what-if possibility, but I think the rating should be higher than PG fo suicide.
The Cure chapter 1 . 9/6/2004
I always wondered about the possibility of that happening...but...well, that's sad. Anyways, really nice story. God Bless

-Liane (meb)
JH1992 chapter 1 . 9/5/2004
That's so sad... But I like it. You see all this happy stuff, you need to see some sad once in awile.