Reviews for In the Eye of the Wolf
Leo'sChamber chapter 12 . 1/23
please! i beg you! update it!
Mukuro234 chapter 12 . 11/18/2013
Awe this is a great fic I love it very much
SelfcreatedCharacter chapter 12 . 9/6/2013
What an interesting development. Harry you are quite adorable! Severus is cool.
SuperSaiyanTeemo chapter 12 . 8/28/2013
A very sad read, but good
Azrael Jinsei chapter 12 . 1/11/2013
Please write more soon. You need more Sev and Harry interactions. Thank you
Reiha Sakurai chapter 12 . 12/2/2012
I loved this fanfic and I hope that you get the next chapter up soon so that I can find out what is going to happen next.
Tamara chapter 12 . 4/18/2012
Loving it...
EmmaRandomAs chapter 12 . 1/3/2012
awesome story, i absolutely love it! i know you havent updated for many years, but i hope you decide to continue this one. its far too good to leave unfinished!
Reader-anonymous-writer chapter 12 . 10/2/2011
he was too hurt to walk let alone fly...and he seriously did want to concentrate on his work for once

Sirius was returned too us

Then why didn't you take Harry from Dursleys?

his not touching silver

How did you become a werewolf? And why doesn't Remus smell it - ah, a spell, which you need to renew regularly?

Glad to see the truce.

Why do Hermione and Ron attack him?

She seemed to think Harry wasn't human anymore

Being a werewolf, a vampire, a goblin, a centaur, a basilisk, a phoenix, a thestral, doesn't make you inhuman.

He knew he could lock the door to stop even Dumbledore from entering. It was times like now that Harry was glad for his power, without it, he didn't know what he would do.

Agree.

Alibi: Time-Turner? If after transformation you travel several hours into the past, and go through the night, do you transform again, or not? Will it be two wolves, or one wolf and one human?

Harry, don't you reckon that Colin doesn't know Occlumency?

He had nothing to live for now anyway, no friends, no family, nothing.

Sirius and Remus would protest - but they haven't visited him when he lived at Dursleys, even after Sirius wasn't an escaped convict anymore. Harry and Ron are no friends of Harry, they don't speak with him, they speak behind his back about him.

Harry wont let them close

Nonsense! If they wanted to, they would have cornered him somewhen and spoken with him.

I didn't push them away, they moved on willingly

Agree.

How can Harry trust Dumbledore so much, when Dumbledore left him with Dursleys and never checked his living circumstances, not even when Harry stayed at Hogwarts as long as possible, never receiving presents on Christmas or Easter...

For as long as I live, never will you go without wolfbane again Pot- Harry.

Thank you.

the dark eyes glittering with amusement

we just wanted to talk to him.

It's not a reason to manhandle him!

The small fortune his parents left him would be enough to keep him in clothes and food for about ten years after Hogwarts if he was extremely lucky and bought it second hand.

I suppose you know only about your trust vault?

And you might be able to change legislation about magical creatures, with help of Dumbledore...

He didn't believe for a minute that any of his friends or family loved or cared for him as much as they said they did, why would they? He was just a weak, pathetic child who was going to cost far more gold in wolfbane potion supplies than he was worth. He knew they only pretended because they believed he would be the one to defeat Voldemort... The sooner they realized he was useless in that department, as well as in any other, the better.

Nonsense... But it's interesting that Harry can never match Voldemort in magical knowledge, experience, ability - and if he can, he becomes as dangerous for the society as Voldemort - so Harry needs something unique, which is as impossible for Voldemort to use as, say, Patronus charm (Voldemort uses some special kind of dark magic to communicate with Dementors and control them?) - though in some cases, Voldemort does have Patronus (like, dragon).

I know, you are my soul mate, my other half.

How can you know this? Did you just believe Remus's words? How can Remus know this?

he could fight and live, he could be with Severus and his family and he could endure the rest of this miserable life just as anyone else had too or he could rest in peace and meet his parents for once.

Even so, that still didn't stop him from placing a charm over Harry that would alert him if the boy were in danger.

Why didn't you place similar charms over him when you left him with Dursleys? Why didn't you place wards to alert you when somebody wants to harm Harry?

Basilisk poison, phoenix tears and silver, with lycanthropy curse?

When I read plots like this, I have question: where were you before? Why did the unhappiness have to reach level of suicidal to attract your attention?

so that he could use no magic and his every move was being watched carefully and interpreted so that there was clearly no intent of his hiding anything or attempting to kill himself, again.

Is it impossible to put one simple 'tracking' charm on Harry alerting when he intends to kill himself or thinks about the possibility, instead? And allow him to continue as normal student, without locking him and forbidding him to use magic?

a little shopping spree

Boring. Some museum, or a vault of Harry, might be more interesting.

A mark as a werewolf? It's too similar to Death Eaters.

Dumbledore was sat at the table this time and next to him sat both Remus and Sirius.

And where is Severus?

Being a werewolf isn't evil... Especially it would be better if transformation was as painless as for Animagus form, and Wolfsbane already helps to control mind.

Good luck to Harry and Severus, Remus and Sirius, Draco and the nameless werewolf (who has wife and children...).
Obsessive Insomniac chapter 12 . 1/30/2011

Was wondering if you were ever going to finish the story

Its fantastic

I'm really enjoying it
Rori Potter chapter 12 . 12/12/2010
That was great. Update soon.
Vicki219 chapter 12 . 11/2/2010
Very interesting story so far, hope the next update is soon
geetac chapter 12 . 9/25/2010
I enjoyed reading the chapters very much and would like more of your story.
narutokakashijiraiya13 chapter 1 . 8/5/2010