Reviews for The Two Terrors
thisisnotjulia chapter 2 . 8/10/2012
Best Totally Spies fan fiction! It's exactly like the series. I can actually imagine them saying these things. Good job! You should do more TS fan fic
Bela chapter 1 . 3/4/2008
Realy realy realy good and very fun story. One word: GREAT!
R.D chapter 2 . 10/7/2004
Great story RySenkari I enjoyed it a lot. Write more stories OK.
capm chapter 2 . 9/23/2004
Great story! All the characters played true to form. This would make a good two part episode of "Totally Spies". Well done!
Mat49324 chapter 2 . 9/20/2004
Great finish. Very clever to say the least.
BLAH chapter 1 . 9/19/2004
ok...so far so good.
Ripdos A.K.A The Bad Ash chapter 1 . 9/13/2004
wow. good! hay I got a crossover with jackie chan ad., x men evo,totally spies, go to my home page to see it. I need rewiews _
Graq the Wild Child chapter 1 . 9/11/2004
I was going to wait to heap praise on you until the next chapter showed up, but I know a little fan response can help motivate writing. And don't feel bad if you can't update for a long time, (even the fic I updated most recently hasn't had new chapter in two months thanks to college...)this looks like it would be worth quite a wait. I can't say this often about fanfiction, but I honestly think your story could be an episode of the show. There's no higher praise than that.
Mat49324 chapter 1 . 9/6/2004
Oh please oh please oh please continue. I must see this conclusion. By the way, I happen to have sent a fanfic that should come up some time tomorrow. It's called "Date or Disaster?" If you'll review it, I'll review your next chapter right away. That is a promise.

-Mathew
capm chapter 1 . 9/6/2004
Excellent story! Good pacing and you've caught the personality of the characters exactly! Looking forward to your finish!