Reviews for Hostage Situation
blondebirdy11 chapter 1 . 4/22
I've read this a hundred times! I love it!
Glimare chapter 1 . 4/19
LOL! This was epicly funny. Way to go!
Serenity312 chapter 1 . 1/23
Wow, this was really good! I definitely love the plot. When i read the summary i didnt expect anything like that. Great job! :)
Guest chapter 1 . 12/14/2014
Love that aphrodite is from the future! Awesome story!
Miss Moon Rose chapter 1 . 2/24/2014
awe, how adorable! i read this before heading to my first class, and it was a great way to start my morning. great job!
Fire Chain chapter 1 . 9/21/2013
All these years and its still one of my favorites by you!
WifeofPhantomhive chapter 1 . 6/3/2013
I love it very much
Moonstruck Kitten chapter 1 . 5/13/2013
The characters are well portrayed and the situation has the right sort of urgency, horror, and helplessness. I wasn't really a fan of this work, something about the situation and the original character just didn't jibe with me, but that doesn't mean it's a bad story, in fact I think it's probably rather good.
Fiery Love chapter 1 . 5/12/2013
I see why this is one of your most popular pieces. It's awesome!
Crashing Into the Sea chapter 1 . 3/23/2013
Sometimes destiny just needs to hurry up, am I right? Wonderful story!
Kousagi Moon chapter 1 . 3/17/2013
Haha I knew it! I knew who Aphrodite was to begin with! I just had a gut feeling, and I was right! This was a wonderful story!
ncisduckie chapter 1 . 1/4/2013
That was...Just. Wow. You leave me without words.
alice-in-wonderland-22 chapter 1 . 7/22/2012
i like Mina's bow!
Cediana chapter 1 . 10/27/2011
Okay. You prolly won't even get to read this but I just felt like saying this on one of my earliest faves. Sailormoon fanfiction was where I started when I was a kid. You were always one of my favorite fanfic authors. Of course, I've since then graduated to other fandoms and types of fanfics (that shall not be mentioned...ehm). Anyways, what I wanted to say before I started rambling, was that I recently saw your book Cinder mentioned (with a gorgeous cover by the way) on one of my favorite newsletters- Alice Marvels and I had moment of feeling proud. Lol. Anyways I was just really happy for you cuz I've been reading your fics since I was (ok. I'll tell ya) 13? 14? I'm 21 now. Anyways, congrats! :)
AmyFrank chapter 1 . 8/30/2011
This was the first fanfic I have ever read in my entire life! I first found this story so many years ago and after all this time it is still one of the best stories I have ever read! I can't wait for your book to come out!