Reviews for Dangerous Admirer
kittycatcacher chapter 1 . 4/1
This was a cute story I liked it! _
LaiChan chapter 5 . 2/2
I think I'm having a hard time picturing mighty and dignified Seshoumaru-sama doing the very same thing (or have it done to him) and taking it naturally. I think a mix of disgusted/horrified would be the most one would get out of him. Not that anyone would be able to tell or anything.
Axzeria chapter 12 . 7/2/2013
Officer Shinji is a part of this stalker business! (Only a "part of" if that isn't already Taka.) I am so sure. Makes sense why he has cologne and how the info from school was handed to Taka. Also, since he's police, well, they know and can do a lot. :D I sorta got this! xD
Axzeria chapter 10 . 7/2/2013
Aww this was SO cute!
Axzeria chapter 5 . 7/1/2013
That was SOO cute! Funny but adorable!
Axzeria chapter 4 . 7/1/2013
I like how you started the chapter. When reading the first few paragraphs I'm like "What the heck is going on?"
And then I read and they're playing go-fish. I almost bust out laughing.
Axzeria chapter 2 . 7/1/2013
Aww I like the cute hand holding
rysmith73 chapter 14 . 3/11/2013
I cannot find you on mediaminer...
lovingseiyakou chapter 10 . 1/20/2013
I know, out of time... but still, it was not a terrible chapter! In fact, I loved it, and hey, we all knew that down deep inside Inuyasha was loving and gentle... At least as far as Kagome is involved!
xXRoseJacklynXx chapter 33 . 1/16/2013
I loved this story! I liked the plot, and the characters. There wasn't a lot, if any, OCC-ness. I personally would have liled more fluffyness between Inu amd Kagome. And what about Kikyo? She never appears, which I find weird. You'd think that all the walking they do, they would have come across her at least once. Still great story still!
superaddictbookworm325 chapter 15 . 12/4/2012
InuYasha sure does cuss a lot but I love your sense of humor! I follow your stories! You seem fun!
Romanian Bookworm chapter 13 . 10/27/2012
Hey I tried searching for you on the website but I can't find you
Suchii chapter 33 . 10/19/2012
This story kept me coming back for more! I loved it so much. The characters really did it for me. I wish you had the link/ unedited story here... I feel like it is missing something without the parts that were taken out. If you have a place where I can get the whole unedited I would love to know!
lady pearl2005 chapter 13 . 10/5/2012
Um...hey for a heads up the link doesn't work.
nowwithlesscarbs chapter 13 . 8/29/2012
Loving the story. I quite enjoy having Inuyasha and Kagome deal with things from her world every once in a while and you are a pretty decent writer which is a must for me. Unfortunately I tore through mediaminer to look for the unedited version and was unable to find it. I checked under your pen name as well as the name of the fic. Any chance you could post the direct link? Or send it via email or something? Its driving me insane. Thanks!