Reviews for Bargaining Death
Hellokitty-4-ever chapter 13 . 5/28/2005
AWW! It's soo cute! And it's soo soo sad! You need to update sooN! And how's college? It's not easy is it? lol! Update soon please!

Much Love

Kitty
NefCanuck chapter 12 . 1/5/2005
Ah, nice to see that you added to this, boy Inuyasha is really in a pickle isn't he? On the one hand he should be *hoping* for the old man's death but on the other it'd hurt Kagome if her grandfather dies... Ah irony cruel irony...

Well written and awaiting next chapter eagerly
Hellokitty-4-ever chapter 11 . 11/12/2004
Hey! First of all thankz for updating through all that hw. I know the feeling when you want to do one thing but you have to do something else. But I love the story. It's a little confusing not and then but i'm still here. And Inuyasha should go with the second chose he told Kagome.

"Maybe I should be more forthcoming with you and try to seduce you?" That's what he said. It would be funny to see him he he. Don't worry. i won't abanden you. Updating and writing a story is hard. I tried but i failed. :( But Love your story. So update soon. When ever you can. College is hard isn't it? Good luck for the rest of the years. Four long years. I still have a while. Thank you Kami! Thank you!
NefCanuck chapter 11 . 11/11/2004
Whoa, it looks like Inuyasha had his morning helping of jerk pills (Of course dealing with Miroku is enough to make Mother Teresa grouchy so I dunno... LOL) GReat stuff
Komugi chapter 10 . 10/10/2004
what his namesake did?
c-dog chapter 10 . 10/2/2004
Keep up the good work!

C_Dog
NefCanuck chapter 10 . 9/30/2004
Uh oh, Inuyasha better stop having those flashbacks like that or *he'll* be the one that spills the beans on who he is :P Good show
Hellokitty-4-ever chapter 10 . 9/30/2004
Sorry. I am a little confused. So give me time to get this back in order. Um...Kagome just almost figured out Inuyasha. He watch her get her clothes ripped off in her dreams and someone in Miroku's family is the one who curse Inuyasha into the pit he calls hell. And miroku's not a pervert. Miroku not be a pervert is truely weird.

Ok. I think i got it. Anysways...LOVE IT! MOREMORE asap...please...pretty...pretty please. Too much sugar and not enought homework
Komugi chapter 9 . 9/26/2004
ok
ButterCat chapter 9 . 9/20/2004
I like Miroku's version alot better than the art guys. Sry i didn't reveiw the other chappies. I didn't check this story awhile 'cuz i thought that it would be awhile till you updated. Then i checked it and you updated! Yay! I'm so glad that he got his kawaii ears! I wonder when Kagome's gunna find out...?
NefCanuck chapter 9 . 9/19/2004
Well, well, now Inuyasha's secret has been partially revealed. I'm curious to see what Miroku finds out, what he tells Kagome and what Inuyasha does about it afterwards...
Hellokitty-4-ever chapter 9 . 9/19/2004
I still love it! Miroku. When will he learn. And when does Kagome find out his death? But still. I love it!
Hakusho009 chapter 2 . 9/19/2004
Oh the irony...Hehehe. _
Hellokitty-4-ever chapter 8 . 9/19/2004
Love it! But I can't imaging Fluffy and Inuyasha working together. Or Inuyasha raping people...wait...yes i can but only in his demon from...well in his hanyou form too but... I am confused! I wonder how Kagome's going to react. Maybe she gets mad at him and never talk to him again... but that would be a bad ending. Maybe she becomes afaid of him but some how he got to talk to her and explain... but that would be too short? What about a S2D . Scared to death? Hehe.. Just kidding. Well love it! Please please update update!
Hellokitty-4-ever chapter 7 . 9/19/2004
That's so cute! Update update! What happens if the old man finds out? What happens if Kagome finds out he is death? And is here to take her grandpa and by the looks of it she loves her gandpa very much. I thought death could love or feel emotions? And...Sorry. I will shut up before i ruin the whole surprise... Update asap!

Oh and sorry i am late. I was busy yesterday. And my friend was on the chat room.