Reviews for Someone to talk to
Sam chapter 1 . 3/18/2006
OMG, That was perfect! You captured their emotion so WELL! 10 out of 10. Youre My new best friend!
Inu-yashas-Tru-Luvr chapter 2 . 4/25/2005
AWESOME STORY ! I LUB IT ! PLEASE JUST ONE MORE CHAPPIE TO END IT ALL OFF ! I REALLY WANT AN EPILOUGE ! IF THATS EVEN HOW THE DAMN WORD IS SPELT ! . !

Inu-yashas-tru-luvr
Karana Belle chapter 2 . 11/13/2004
aw! i feel so happy for Zelos that i'm almost crying for joy! this was such a cute and adorable story. and i really glad that i read it!

Karana Belle
catherine chapter 2 . 10/31/2004
Wow! Great! Fantastic! Wonderful! well, in other words, good. I like so much SheenaXZelos fanfics! I don't mind the LloydXColette things either. It's really good!
Rose-Wisteria chapter 2 . 10/23/2004
my favorite one-shot from you... is not a one-shot anymore! I am a bit disappointed though that you didn't stop at the first chapter since the ending was so perfect! But nevertheless, as a HUGE sheelos fan, I support this chapter all the way. For some reason, I really like how you put fluffiness in your fics and keep everything IC. Short, but well-written like always. _ Keep writing lover of fluffiness! Me too, so we're sort of the same. -Minnie
LittleKittyKyon chapter 1 . 10/23/2004
Fluff...it's what I live for. :P

Anyways, just a quick question: What WAS on the drawing Sheena drew? Was it Colette and Lloyd holding a...baby? Or is it just the puppy?

I love your stories...
NakigoeMizuKibun chapter 1 . 10/22/2004
I like all your stories! Please look at my story the 'girl with the silver hair'

Please!

Look at my story it would make me very happy! don't forget to review! Chibi Presea -
Spirit of Halo chapter 2 . 10/21/2004
pointless and wonderful fluffiness :O)
Sanosuke.Cigara chapter 1 . 10/21/2004
i like it. hope to see it added to in the future. i wonder what is gonna happen between the two of them...
GirlyButTough chapter 2 . 10/21/2004
What a beautiful story!

But I got a question for ya. How can you possibly like Colloyd? That's a really horrendous couple! *begins to sob uncontrollably*

But I still love your stories, even though reading stuff about Lloyd and ugh...Colette creep me out!
Luv2Game chapter 2 . 10/21/2004
Another chapter! Yay! Lol. That was great! I thought it was cute the way Zelos was dropping hints. And the way he didn't think Sheena picked up on them. I mean, Sheena is a woman, and we do tend to pick up on things quicker than men. Hehe...Well, another great fic!
Kitten Kisses chapter 2 . 10/21/2004
How sweet. :)

The only mistake i found was "whatever it's nature" there. There shouldn't be an apostrophe in 'its'. _

I really liked this new addition. _ It's really cute. *holds up Sheelos banner*

Thanks for another great read!

Pawprints,

-KK
J.A.Phillips chapter 2 . 10/21/2004
OMG! That was great! We NEED to get in touch! I could learn so much from you.

EarthboundKid
Chibi Presea chapter 2 . 10/21/2004
It's wonderful! XD I love it! I think you should write more! (that's only my opinion though.) I love you stories! Keep writing!

(and read my story called, "the girl with sivler hair")

Chibi Presea
Tiffany10 chapter 1 . 9/23/2004
That was a really great story! I look forward to the next chapter that you were talking about in your bio. But I have a question, since when did Colette get so smart about relationships? (Not that I'm expecting a response...)