Reviews for Someone to talk to
Sam chapter 1 . 3/18/2006
OMG, That was perfect! You captured their emotion so WELL! 10 out of 10. Youre My new best friend!
Inu-yashas-Tru-Luvr chapter 2 . 4/25/2005
AWESOME STORY ! I LUB IT ! PLEASE JUST ONE MORE CHAPPIE TO END IT ALL OFF ! I REALLY WANT AN EPILOUGE ! IF THATS EVEN HOW THE DAMN WORD IS SPELT ! . !

Inu-yashas-tru-luvr
Karana Belle chapter 2 . 11/13/2004
aw~! i feel so happy for Zelos that i'm almost crying for joy! this was such a cute and adorable story. and i really glad that i read it!

Karana Belle
catherine chapter 2 . 10/31/2004
Wow! Great! Fantastic! Wonderful! well, in other words, good. I like so much SheenaXZelos fanfics! I don't mind the LloydXColette things either. It's really good!
Rose-Wisteria chapter 2 . 10/23/2004
my favorite one-shot from you... is not a one-shot anymore! I am a bit disappointed though that you didn't stop at the first chapter since the ending was so perfect! But nevertheless, as a HUGE sheelos fan, I support this chapter all the way. For some reason, I really like how you put fluffiness in your fics and keep everything IC. Short, but well-written like always. _ Keep writing lover of fluffiness! Me too, so we're sort of the same. -Minnie
LittleKittyKyon chapter 1 . 10/23/2004
Fluff...it's what I live for. :P

Anyways, just a quick question: What WAS on the drawing Sheena drew? Was it Colette and Lloyd holding a...baby? Or is it just the puppy?

I love your stories...
NakigoeMizuKibun chapter 1 . 10/22/2004
I like all your stories! Please look at my story the 'girl with the silver hair'

Please!

~Look at my story it would make me very happy! don't forget to review! Chibi Presea -
Spirit of Halo chapter 2 . 10/21/2004
pointless and wonderful fluffiness :O)
Sanosuke.Cigara chapter 1 . 10/21/2004
i like it. hope to see it added to in the future. i wonder what is gonna happen between the two of them...
GirlyButTough chapter 2 . 10/21/2004
What a beautiful story!

But I got a question for ya. How can you possibly like Colloyd? That's a really horrendous couple! *begins to sob uncontrollably*

But I still love your stories, even though reading stuff about Lloyd and ugh...Colette creep me out!
Luv2Game chapter 2 . 10/21/2004
Another chapter! Yay! Lol. That was great! I thought it was cute the way Zelos was dropping hints. And the way he didn't think Sheena picked up on them. I mean, Sheena is a woman, and we do tend to pick up on things quicker than men. Hehe...Well, another great fic!
Kitten Kisses chapter 2 . 10/21/2004
How sweet. :)

The only mistake i found was "whatever it's nature" there. There shouldn't be an apostrophe in 'its'. _

I really liked this new addition. _ It's really cute. *holds up Sheelos banner*

Thanks for another great read!

Pawprints,

-KK
J.A.Phillips chapter 2 . 10/21/2004
OMG! That was great! We NEED to get in touch! I could learn so much from you.

EarthboundKid
Chibi Presea chapter 2 . 10/21/2004
It's wonderful! XD I love it! I think you should write more! (that's only my opinion though.) I love you stories! Keep writing!

(and read my story called, "the girl with sivler hair")

~Chibi Presea
Tiffany10 chapter 1 . 9/23/2004
That was a really great story! I look forward to the next chapter that you were talking about in your bio. But I have a question, since when did Colette get so smart about relationships? (Not that I'm expecting a response...)