Reviews for Rhyme Vs Reason
DokiDoki0725 chapter 3 . 8/1/2013
It was good and exciting
DokiDoki0725 chapter 1 . 8/1/2013
Cool and good so far, I didn't know bout the oak trees. I hope u update ur latest chapter soon.
N chapter 13 . 9/20/2012
Aw... too bad you're not updating this anymore. I like it so much. I'm curious to know on how you were gonna end this fic. I'm dying to know the continuation.
CrazyFool65 chapter 13 . 2/27/2012
Please update the suspense is killing me. Keep up the good work this story is great so far.
tsukinopen chapter 13 . 12/6/2011
this is great yukina and hiei story

hope its continued
Neko-fire demon tempest chapter 1 . 7/1/2011
Origanal beginning
LightsBright chapter 3 . 7/17/2010
"Of course I can read kanji!" lol Nice!
BloodOozesLikeAStreamOfRed chapter 13 . 12/29/2009
this story was so good and so interesting i can not wait for the next chapters
AJudgeToCrush chapter 13 . 3/29/2009
Excellent story! I've only recently gotton into Yu Yu Hakusho and this is the first interesting fanfiction I've read from the series. Hope you haven't quit this story... I'll be watching.
pikajay chapter 13 . 11/11/2008
Wow ... I don't think I've actually read any other fan fiction with an actually dead-set plot in it. I praise you. It's only too bad that you haven't continued it for so long.

Hope to see you soon!
SunDawn SunDusk chapter 13 . 7/17/2008
I like the story a lot so I really really hope you will continue soon. _
gaarapanda5 chapter 13 . 4/21/2008
please, please, please, please PLEASE update!
FireXIceXLove chapter 4 . 9/21/2007
The sticks called an like a paddle for a boat!
Kai chapter 13 . 7/27/2007
Wow,that is all i can think story is really amazing,its deep and touching.I've just discovered this site and your story was the first i read.I have to say i love it,its better than books i read from the i see you havent updated since

5/20/06 so theres little hope you''ll update this i hope you do,this story is makes me i just want Hiei to get with Yukina even though i may be plz,if not for me,then for all your hundreds of adoring readers/fans.
Aperira chapter 13 . 9/28/2006
OMG! THE BEST FIC EVER! I LOVE IT! Poor YUkina. I'd be Pretty scarred if I heard what she heard. (shudders) Anyways! This has got to be one of the best HieiYukina Sibling fic. You HAVE to keep this up. I really like how everyone is in character. I also like how you display a lot of movement like Botan opening her cabinets and not closing them. That's so Botan ish. Love it! Aperira