Reviews for Fire Soul Love
Sokai chapter 1 . 4/21/2009
Hi! _ Sorry to bother you, but I thought I should let you know that, since you've written a PGSM story, there's now an official category for it within the TV shows section, after I'd asked the site to add it yesterday. Now all of us won't have to sift through the mounds of regular Sailormoon fics to read PGSM-universe related stories. _

Have a good one! _
AinoMinako-san chapter 1 . 11/27/2007
So sad! It makes me want to cry. You really captured Rei's grief! Thanks for writing!
TFulghum chapter 1 . 3/5/2005
I loved it, your writing is amazing... KEEP IT UP!
gone account chapter 1 . 2/10/2005
Whether as friends or lovers, I love the relationship between Minako and Rei. They really do compliment each other beautifully. I thought you did a wonderful job with capturing the feelings of both characters.
Ju-Bean chapter 2 . 10/24/2004
Exactly like Act 47 - still touches me. :) Nicely done.
Ju-Bean chapter 1 . 10/23/2004
I love ReixMinako...I think your poem did them justice!
joefong chapter 1 . 9/9/2004
Yeah!I finally find the LIVE ACTION Sailormoon fiction here!

Well,I know that Act.47 is such a touching and the saddiest episode ever.

OH Minako/Rei...

I LOVE this couple!

They are the BEST couple!

From this episode,I can feel Rei's painful feeling...for knowing Minako's death.

I think Rei loves Minako unconsciously...

By the way,I think your fiction is quite good.I also hope to read your other fiction about Minako's POV (If you are willing to write it...)

Anyway,I hope read more of their love story!

I will be very happy if you write more.
fan chapter 1 . 9/6/2004
I thought you did a fantastic job, I have never seen any episodes of the live action version but every week I read the transcripts and episodes sypnosis's. I believe you captured rayes thoughts on Minako very well.
katy chapter 1 . 9/6/2004
it was like a poem :) I love sailormoon!I liked it and I was a little confused but it was great:) keep up the good work!