Reviews for Home
springfieldbluebird chapter 1 . 10/13/2012
Wow! You really have a great handle on the characters. Your word choice was interesting and I really felt like I was watching an episode. Bravo!
Sailor Barsoom chapter 1 . 4/3/2012
SOMEBODY was paying attention to that show, and noticed more than the big leaps and feats of strength. I really liked this. This is what these characters are like, what they are as people.
RA'AY'MOND chapter 1 . 7/27/2011
Oscar Goldman was always one of my 1970’s TV characters. He looked like a man that could run a super-secret Intelligence organization. And he had really cool glasses. Great introspective story. A story like this does not just come from talented writing. A story like this comes form LOVE.
OJFan chapter 1 . 1/19/2009
What an excellent story. I hope you'll consider writing another one. I love the insight into each of the character's relationships. My favorite part is Jaime's interaction with Oscar - wonderful!
Melchy chapter 1 . 7/9/2008
really beautiful and well written. you captured them perfectly.
trek-grrrl chapter 1 . 5/27/2005
That was great, you really know the characters. It was refreshing to see four points of view, but I have to admit, Oscar's always been my favorite. Would love to see more from both this show and TBW some day!
KC chapter 1 . 11/25/2004
I enjoyed reading about what was going on in the mind and emotions of the characters and how they all concluded to being family. Write more!
CJK chapter 1 . 9/21/2004
Heya!

My name is Lena and I am a huge fan of Oscar. I love your portrayal of him, it fits the image I had of him so very much.

I have also recently created an Oscar-centric C2 community on Would you be interested in becoming a staff member or contributor?

I can be reached at lena if you want to contact me.
j puckett chapter 1 . 9/14/2004
i am delighted to see this category established and love this particular character study of yours. Nice interior life and i loved Rudy's notes at the beginning. Funny, when I was growing up I thought I was the only Oscar Goldman fan. I thought he was a fascinating person, particularly how his character evolved over the years. Nice to know someone else likes him, too.

I hope to see more of your work here.
jtbwriter chapter 1 . 9/6/2004
That was a great story-you really got the loneliness of both Oscar and Rudy-as well as the love Jaime and Steve both have for them.

I think somehow Rudy's going to realize how much he's cared for-and Oscar is going to remember Jaime's kiss and the affection she showed.

Thanks for a good read!
Dana chapter 1 . 9/6/2004
Again, excellent. I enjoy reading your work. Please keep posting.