Reviews for Starlit sunrise
grayseeker chapter 1 . 9/21/2014
PS: Sorry, looks like I can't post my email address after all, but as I said, feel free to PM me. :-)
grayseeker chapter 3 . 9/21/2014
Hi Boots! I just wanted you to know how much I love this story. I'm not usually that big on song fics but I like how you've taken the lyrics and shaped them to fit the characters and made them your own. The results are quite lovely, in particular the Billy Joel song in chapter one. I would love to hear the song sung withthe lyrics you wrote for Starscream and Skyfire; it would be beautiful.
I love the emotionality of this piece. There are so many gorgeous lines in this, so many moments that make me want to cry. These guys are my OTP and I love how you wrote them, especially during the reunion scene where Skyfire so gently takes Starscream's hand. It's a heart-melting moment, and since you asked, I didn't feel it was ooc at all. I think Starscream *needs* to be loved, and loved deeply, which is the real source of all his various crazy behavior. Just my take, of course.
Lastly, I love that unlike so many stories for this pairing, it's not an AU. It seems people write Starscream/Skyfire stories with the assumption that there is no chance of the two of them reuniting after Fire in the Sky, but I don't think that's true at all. I think it's completely possible that they could have reunited in some sense, and Skyfire's unexplained disappearance in early Season 2 leaves us fan authors witg all kinds of possibilities to explore.
In any case, I wanted to let you know that this story means a lot to me, and if you ever feel like saying hi to a fellow Starscream fan, feel free to send me a PM or drop a line at grayseekerwrites .
Soryu chapter 3 . 9/19/2004
Sweet!

It's a pity that they still went on their separate ways, though.

But instead of bringing down the fic, this gave it a more bittersweet edge that's absolutely fitting!

Effectively, I DO notice that you're more at ease with Starscream/Dreadmoon. The descriptions about the way they love to stay together are really beautiful, while Starscream/Skyfire is leaved more to the reader's imagination. It's not a bad thing, this is not even a real problem, but...

You've made me too used to wonderful fics!
Skins Thunderbomb chapter 3 . 9/16/2004
That was really good! I liked it and I'm glad it left the story open for another -

Cyblade Silver chapter 3 . 9/16/2004
That was a good ending, not too OOC at all.
Soryu chapter 2 . 9/14/2004
YES! It's not finished yet!

And this chapter is wonderful!

You have a real gift in combining text and lyrics, you know? The song seemed written specifically for this fic!

...you know, you'd made me addicted to your fics... I hope to see more soon!
Veleum chapter 2 . 9/14/2004
*Adds to faves* This is a heartcracker! Mine was beating a million miles a minute as I read this! Its awesome! -

I cant wait for the last chap! Wo!

Jess chapter 2 . 9/13/2004
O.O more! Me Jessica want exciting conclusion to three part story! Me love Gemma's stories! XD
Cyblade Silver chapter 2 . 9/13/2004
I hope you can get the third part up soon. I really want to find out what happens between Skyfire and Starscream.
Soryu chapter 1 . 9/9/2004
This song fits very nicely with the fic, well done!

...this is not the end, is it? Why Starscream has contacted Skyfire? I want to know!

...Please?
Jess chapter 1 . 9/8/2004
Wow! D! I love it! And yesh, 80s music rocks (ish also a sucker for it, and bein' born in '84 helps XD)
Black Jack278 chapter 1 . 9/6/2004
Wow...this is good i hope to see more of it please continue
Skins Thunderbomb chapter 1 . 9/6/2004
Billy is an awesome singer :D My brother is crazy about him, but I dont like him as much as he does, but he's still good :D

The song fits like a glove! I love it :D Pweedy seeker ... *goes off and gushes more about Starscream*

Keep writing :D