Reviews for Windreaper
come-by-chance chapter 3 . 1/6/2008
I didn't know that reading Spike-bashing would be so entertaining!
indigo-ink who is too tired to log in chapter 3 . 11/19/2004
FINALLY. A fic explaining what the 'Bots really do think of having adolescent squishies tagging along with them everywhere. Really, it's ridiculous how often Spikey manages to 'save the day'. These guys are millions of years old, forty feet tall and packing guns the size of houses and they constantly need to get 'saved' by teenaged brats? Considering how helpful teenaged brats are on a normal basis, I'd wager that Spikey-boy has figured out that 'I was helping robots save the world' beats 'The dog ate my homework' any day of the week.

...lost the thread somewhere there.

So, um, yup, love the Spike-bits. This is...pretty much the only TF fic I've read where I enjoy reading the parts about humans. Starscream is darling, as per usual, particularly in his reactions to Skywarp's singing and Megatron's threats. Haughty Tracks is fun, the disdainful little bugger. Y'know, he'd be a better friend for Spike than Cosmos or Bee. Methinks Tracks wouldn't put up with any nonsense from the little twerp...

Like muchmuch, hope ya update soon. *goes off to cackle at Spike's torment*
C.B chapter 3 . 10/29/2004
Fallen in lust-I like that.
Jumana chapter 3 . 9/28/2004
Good fic so far, liking it alot.. heh heh I love it when ya have Skywarp winding up Screamer heh heh.. I look foward to findin out what's in store next.. pinkfuzzyone..
Soryu chapter 3 . 9/27/2004
Oh, I love how you portray Starscream! It's typical for him to sulk for whatever Megatron had done to irritate the Seeker instead of being happy because one of his ideas was finally used.

I liked his little memories of his life as a scientist, too. -

Slingshot and Tracks were very, very good and in character!

And Spike is has annoying as ever! It always irritated me how Spike always did stupid things because he knew that Optimus or another Autobot would try to save him if anything went wrong.

I bet that even if the Autobots find out that the Spinnaker is only a huge energy collector, they would try to destroy it out of principle. They can't let the Decepticons accumulate energon, can they?

Even as that *same* energy is taken without harming the Earth and only to revitalize Cybertron...

It really seems that even if they care about their homeplanet, they hate the Decepticons more...

I know, I'm a biased Decepticon fan... -
Avro-Chan chapter 3 . 9/26/2004
Interesting story so far, and mildly amusing. I always tend to find the human characters a nuisance on the show. The only ones not being annoying would be the ones from Energon...but even then they're pushing it...
Soryu chapter 2 . 9/19/2004
*blinks* HOW many fics have you already updated?

Sure that in this chapter Skywarp was really searching for trouble, eh? Making go off the edge an already ticked off Starscream... had his survival instincts gone in vacation?

He'd a rather charmed life, with all the close calls that he must have escaped!

Less lucky than Spike, though. *sighs*

You said:

'maybe they're subconsciously hoping he'll get killed off?'

You know, that might be right *grins*. It explains why they always take him with them when they go to fight the Decepticons!

After all, Optimus never let Elita-1 go with him because it was too dangerous.

I knew that there WAS a reason for Spike's presence! -
Alexandra Spar chapter 2 . 9/17/2004
HA!

I love that song, by the way. And Skywarp singing it to irritate the livid slag out of Starscream is perfectly delightful. Moreover-his little conversation with Megs is completely in character-I've seen him do things like that so very many times, and have written it myself.

And since I loathe both Cosmos and Spike, I am replete with glee at the thought of them getting shot right out of orbit and ditching somewhere in the ocean.
Soryu chapter 1 . 9/9/2004
Heh, it's pretty evident that you don't like Spike in your fic... I don't either! So I'm pretty happy of the role you've gave him -

I've never understood why the Autobots always took him along when heading to battle, they always seemed so concerned for the humans's safety!

Sure it's tipical for the Autobots to say "Ah, there's a Decepticon there! He must be doing/at-least-thinking-of doing something really nasty!"

Sure, because they're the heroes of the cartoon, they're always right, but it still irks me. -

I will watch out to see how you develop this!
Alexandra Spar chapter 1 . 9/8/2004
Most promising. I'm not trying to sound conceited here, but I've read enough Transfic and done enough conceptualizing to have a fairly good idea of what sort of energy-collector an author is using within the first chapter of a fic, but this one's foxed me. More!
Naphtali Phoenix chapter 1 . 9/7/2004
*stares at the screen for several moments while something registers* I...have a character named Windreaper...weird...never did get to finish his design...

Anywho, looks pretty interesting. Your sentences seen to run on quite a bit. It makes it kind of hard to keep track of them, even when I'm not sleepy.
Rose chapter 1 . 9/6/2004
Nice and very interesting! Can't wait for the next Chapter. Next Chapter, please! I will also admit I don't like Spike or his son, Danny. but I do like Carly and Sparkplug. Thanks!
Jumana chapter 1 . 9/6/2004
Heh heh... Yeh Spike was annoying in the toons.. i kinda wished the decepticons would've just splat him.. LOL. good fic pinkfuzzyone