Reviews for Revenge
AwesomeOwl chapter 3 . 6/1
Hi :D
I really enjoyed reading your story- it was very good, and well written :D I do apologise for this review being very short, but I have nothing else to say except that I loved it!
-AwesomeOwl
:D
TheDogLover chapter 3 . 10/4/2014
It's a really sweet story
Ignore the mean comments
Yeah, maybe your story does have some flaws, but COME ON, NOTHING'S PERFECT RIGHT?
I hope you write more Gruber/Helga fics
All ze best!

Love,
TheDogLover
GracieH chapter 3 . 7/14/2014
Very good muched enjoyed felt sorry for lieutenant Gruber great show well done and a great ending to a superb story!
Valentina-Lestrange chapter 1 . 10/22/2009
I think some people have given you really harsh reviews for this, and I think they were too mean. You followed the 'Allo 'Allo timeline and there's no problem with you doing that. You made an interesting plot and tried your best to make it realistic and accurate.

I love this story and it's one of my favourites by you. 8/10 )
Pat chapter 3 . 3/30/2009
good god, no knowledge of history whatsoever.

Okay, let's clear up your confusion.

1. The allies invaded german-held France on 6th June 1944. Nouvion is on the coast, it would've been secured by the British within the first week after the invasion. By September the Allies were already firmly in Belgium.

2. Germany surrendered on 9th May 1945, 11 months later, so the war was not over when the gang was imprisoned. They would have no chance of going back to Germany, unless they were willing to break first through allied front lines and then through German lines, both of which sides would have them shot as spies if they were captured.

3. enemy soldiers would not be released until the end of war for fear of insurgent actions against vulnerable support units in their rear

3. A woman will not show signs she is pregnant the next day. Helga could perhaps not even be pregnant yet by then, conception can take place up to 3 days after sex. And since in current days of high-tech medicine a pregnancy can not be confirmed until at least 10 days have passed since the ovulation, it would definitely be impossible in 1944 to confirm pregnancy the day after it happened... when it probably hadn't even happened yet.

4. Author's Note: Yes, they did have apartments in those times. It's the 20th century

* * * Why wouldn't have they apartments? How do you think people always lived in cities? A family per house? Yeah, right.

5. two weeks is definitely too soon for anyone to become a successful businessman
fiestyone chapter 1 . 9/17/2006
I think it was vey good even if Helga did seem a bit cruel but I still liked it
Dragon of the lost world chapter 3 . 8/24/2006
Kind of, creepy, but still well done.
Aryelweb chapter 2 . 8/7/2005
I forgot to say - PLEASEPLEASEPLEASE make a sequel! PLEASE?
Aryelweb chapter 3 . 8/2/2005
( Poor Gruber, he was one of my favourite characters. As was Helga. ;_;
Beauty chapter 1 . 4/12/2005
this is a good story,but you made helga real mean! Do you not like her?
TidyKiwi chapter 1 . 3/28/2005
Whys Helga so mean in this? Definitly don't see her and Gruber getting together like that
Kimmibear chapter 1 . 3/3/2005
Hiya-me ,does anyone know about ? I have been trying to download A.A episodes off 's not going too ,if you have any idea whatsoever of how to do it,please please email me on Davidsearle22 't 's my , IS! I SWEAR! Oh,um,by the story, more.C ya.

KK
Layla Flame chapter 1 . 1/28/2005
Not your best story Serb-do better next time! Please dont hate me 4 sayin the way,is that what really happens at the end? Please tell me it isnt!
Layla Flame chapter 1 . 1/28/2005
Kimmibear chapter 1 . 1/27/2005
Nice story Serb,but darling,you made Helga evil! She isnt evil! write more!