Reviews for Misty's journal: aamrn
evan chapter 3 . 10/30/2006
great job! This is one of the best diary form stories of aaml I have ever read. I suggest you make them longer, but the aaml was well hinted and the end was gratifying.

evan, a fan of aaml

p.s- you deserve an author's award, i'll see what I can do.
IamFishCrashing chapter 3 . 6/19/2006
yay but more more more and make it so that it had been a dream the kiss part any way i wnat it to drag out in embaresment mahahaha mahahahha *tunrs in to * mahahaha mahahaha*mini me apires out of noware* mahaha mhahaha mhahaha mhahaha...
d i n o b o t chapter 3 . 3/24/2006
so it took 1452 days for Ash to kiss the love of his life. Ash is a dope. :)
Ghost chapter 3 . 11/24/2004
Not bad! Not bad at all! In fact,it was kind of cute. I did notice one thing wrong. The thing with the question marks. Wouldn't it have been better with apostrophes and quotation marks instead of question marks?

I understand if your button was broken,but I just wanted to point something out.
Ghost chapter 1 . 11/16/2004
Pretty good. I've got an idea for your next chapter. Misty tries to kiss Ash but fails. Why? Because Ash hears a pokemon and leaves to capture it,leaving Misty very upset with him. How do you like that idea?
Ghost chapter 2 . 11/15/2004
This is a really cute story! Please update this soon. I like it!
Michael Bulaich chapter 2 . 11/15/2004
This is a cute story. Please continue. Ash and Misty forever.
Left the site chapter 1 . 9/7/2004
Nice. Will this be a sequel? I hope so. Oh, and how old is Ash? AND, is Brock there?

A k, P m
Facia chapter 1 . 9/6/2004
Um...I thought that was pretty bad. I mean, Misty sounds so flat and lifeless, and doesn't really have any thoughts. Wouldn't someone write more in their diary than just that they like someone and something that person did? What about her? And no one would write how old they are randomly in their diary. I mean, she'd know, right? [I’m 16, in case you didn’t know.] sounds like she's writing to somebody else, but isn't this her private diary? And Misty's last name is Waterflower, not Williams.
Sacred Panda chapter 1 . 9/6/2004
Good Job. I don't know if you know this, but I know i usually don't write in my journal unless it is really important or really something i need to tell. If she really is in love with Ash, she'd go into more detail. Good job though! I usually don't read Pokemon Fics, but i guess i will once in a blue moon. Keep up the good work!