Reviews for Whatcha Thinking now, Keitaro?
Guest chapter 4 . 6/5/2014
I got to fucking admit, i can't stop but wonder why keitaro hasn't commited suicide yet. Even i would if i was him already. His life is the literal definition of hell. Who am i kidding, hell is better than being him! Anyway, i just relized that you'll never read this because this a old story, but sonce i already wrote it, what the hell.
pensuka chapter 9 . 2/5/2012
well this is interesting
Samhan chapter 9 . 12/5/2010
like it
Sharpclaws chapter 9 . 1/17/2010
good story, but odd ending. u said it'd be a keitaro*Mutsumi or a Kietaro * Motoko story.
narutoXsakura-nut chapter 9 . 1/2/2010
finally! it ended right we i can go get drunk now "HEY KITSUNE WHERE YOU?"
0208 chapter 9 . 12/6/2009
hm sorry but i'm very sad for ending since i personay HATE naru/Kei pairing i think it woud have been bether if you have chosen mot/kei pairing. story i enjoyed till ch8 end when i saw ending then i simply lost intress in it sorry but its just the reason i said above. woud have been great if you had made second ending for this story and posted it as alternative kei/mot or kei/mut.

Thanks for story atleas 7 1/2 chapters wich ones i enjoyed.

PS. I might have insulted you but i usualy write what i think about story and thats it.
HarimaHige chapter 9 . 5/18/2008
Why naru? There are so many cute and nice girls in the hintana. Naru is only a violent and crazy girl. Although, nice story.
SoloTalent chapter 9 . 5/25/2006
Funny Story , although i liked it better so long as Kei could read the others ,maybe I should write my own ff about this :D . The pairing at the end didnt suit my taste also , but apart from this the story was good and not ooc :)

the german Reviewer - He wants to know the english word for "betrifft" , in this case i would say it means "to be concerned about sth"
AddictiveJon chapter 9 . 4/27/2006
WO Go Naru Go Keitaro. Make another story linking to this! Or else... erm... I'll send Tama to hunt you!
Witchunter1.9 chapter 9 . 4/21/2006
this story made me cry a lot of times you must have a lot of experience in writng fanfics continue writing and support you
ExhaustedMorningreader chapter 1 . 10/29/2005
You are brilliant.

This is so great that you should sell it.
tomdj1701 chapter 9 . 10/29/2005
Overall nice story. Looking forward to read more from ya.
Zero Eiyuu chapter 9 . 6/17/2005
You know what?... this was awesome, it was so fricken funny and shyt. God, I swear i cried laughing so many times. I like the ending, they all love him and such and he gets to marry Naru!
Vexarian chapter 4 . 4/16/2005
Actually its More like $90,0 than $1,0 the Exchange Rate for Yen is All Screwy and 400 Yen is a Dollar
Sci-Fi Raptor chapter 9 . 3/16/2005
wah? wheres the bloodshed? the expolsions? the frying pan's?

why wasn't there a WW3!

well, it was good up to the lame ending p

hope too see something cool soon