Reviews for Lost Time
Chris Giliphry chapter 3 . 3/16/2005
I really like this story it's way good! Why don't people write more Prince Of Persia fan fics? I think this is so awsome. Update soon!
meaningless evil chapter 5 . 3/15/2005
you HAVE to update! i want to read as much of this story as i can before i play the warrior within game... of course i'll end up reading you're stroy even while i play the game. I had just finished the POP SOT game yesterday so i'm really excited about reading this story and playing Warrior Within.
Elusia chapter 5 . 3/11/2005
so glad u finally updated. i luv ur writing, its very beautiful and poetic. luv the metaphors as well, particularly when ur piecing together farah's recollection of the past.

nice work. update asap!
Darth Melly chapter 5 . 2/24/2005
Another great chapter, please update soon! I finally updated my fanfiction as well. Please continue soon!
Flying Finn chapter 5 . 2/21/2005
Kathryn, you are a genius in weaving a great story. I almost felt as if I'm playing another sequel to The Sands of Time. Fascinating!

Desperately in waiting,

Yang.

p.s. I haven't played Warrior Within yet, by the way. The Prince being so dark feels a bit awkward to me. Well, I'll probably get used to him in a couple of more months. After all, he is 'the Prince'.
Ashti chapter 5 . 2/13/2005
Dariy. A Persian tsar. The name, apparently means "winner" according to this site .

I think it would be better if you kept the Prince un-named as well, but I can't fault your logic wishing to be prepared *grins* So here's some sites with Persian names.

?originPersian

* This site has as its heading "Iranian Boy Names" but that's cause apparently Iran is where Persia used to be. Oh. Funny. *learned something new* A Ctrl-F for Persia shows those names that might be of use. The majority appear to be names of actual rulers, though. So, if the sites above prove to have nothing useful, you can always try Iranian names.

/unnecessary rant.

Anyway, I like the story, and I'm looking forward to more :)
Not Important chapter 5 . 2/12/2005
WOW, fantastic story! I hope you will update soon. As for the name, I think the best are Amir and Sandjar.
Dreaming Aloud chapter 5 . 2/1/2005
Hm, I feel mean for not having reviewed for ages but you know my reason, anyway, what can I say? You always right everything so perfectly! Now you've made Halim seem a totally harmeless good guy, which I guess he is and so it would seem mean to break his heart...but everyone, including myself wants Farah and the Prince together...will you update already!

One thing though - was India a Muslim country then? According to my books it was mainly the south that was Muslim and the statues in POP: SOT appear quite Hindu but the dress-style is more Sikh, well, you probably have the research to prove it.

I like Shazadah, I'm using, or going to use a similar one in NM, but I'm using the female-version but I could just change it to something else.

UPDATE SOON!
Tansy chapter 5 . 1/29/2005
Best PoP story I have read to date. If your still wanting suggestions for names, how about Khwaja? It means "master, Owner" in Persian, and (here's where I think its really apropos) this was the name of legendary prophet who was said to have drunk from the fountain of life. Cool eh? Anyway just wanted to give you my kudos for a wonderful fanfic. oh, and if your looking for more names go to It's all about the history and etymoloy of first names.
SeaMaiden chapter 5 . 1/28/2005
I'm pretty sure I have an account here somewhere, I just forgot my screenname, lol. Anyway, yay! You updated! I love how you use first-person, too. And I can't say which point of view I like better, you do both so well. It says to use this as a critique and tell you what can be improved, but I just don't see any! Keep doing what you've been doing Kat!
PersianPrince chapter 5 . 1/27/2005
I'm liking it so far Kat, keep up the good work.

Also was wondering, where do you get the words from? An Indian-English dictionary, or some site online?
Luv2Game chapter 5 . 1/25/2005
I just happened to stumble across this fic and I'm glad I did. You are a very good writer! I enjoy reading this and I hope you up-date soon!
Shian chapter 5 . 1/25/2005
I like this story. You write much the same way the Prince speaks, which I admit can seem burdensome at times... then again, I read the last few chapters at 11pm so it's no wonder. LOL!

I can't wait to see what will happen. :D
Lady Discord chapter 5 . 1/24/2005
Very good chapter. I'm so glad you've updated. You're writting is superb and I'm really looking forward to reading more.

Oh, and any name you choose for the Prince is OK. Personnaly, I would suggest Sanjar. I don't know it just sounds better to me.

Anyway, update as soon as possible.
Elven Star4 chapter 5 . 1/24/2005
This is HANDS DOWN one of the best POP fics I've read...please, please update!
123 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 .. Last Next »