Reviews for The Last Pillar
Guest chapter 12 . 8/1/2006
nobody has ever finished a fic here... oh well... hehehe unfair... life's that way, i guess
karu-14 chapter 12 . 5/7/2006
PPLLEEAASE update! I trully love it! PLease continue! I love the whole H/Z thing! (even though i'm an H/L fan) I'm totally confused with the pairing! Is it gonna be H/L? or H/Z? Either way, I'd still love the result! So please update soon! I love your work! Trully spectacular! -audience in the background cheers and claps- Good job! Keep up the good work!
dudette chapter 12 . 1/10/2006
hello... i really hope that you would finish you're episode... it's a great suspense... really... more power to your keyboard...wakekeke...
TranquilityGoddess chapter 12 . 1/16/2005
Please update soon!
Gao Fei chapter 12 . 1/13/2005
Despite a few stray grammatical errors, your writing gets better chapter by chapter. The main story is terribly interesting, but I must admit that I can't follow where you are going with your side story (driver, child, etc.) except to make *her* the Pillar. I hope that's not the case, as it feels hokey.
Kain Grey chapter 11 . 11/2/2004
How can you have so little reviews...? It's beautifully written. But I wanna see some Lantis/Hikaru! Please update soon.
Relena Yuy chapter 11 . 10/10/2004
Another wonderful chapter. The Zazu/Hikaru interaction was sweet. (although I still prefer Hikaru with Lantis). I've never really thought about what Zazu would be like all grown up, but I thought your characterization was accurate. Also I like how you've pulled the taxi driver and his daughter into the story. Are they going to play a larger role?
Relena Yuy chapter 10 . 9/21/2004
Another great two chapters. Keep up the fantastic work. This story keeps getting more and more interesting. It is full of intrigue and suspense. I can't wait to read more. And it was nice to see Geo show up. (where is Zazu though?) Update again soon.
kerricarri chapter 10 . 9/21/2004
very good and the amount of detail's nice as well and I do like the length of the chappies, not too long and not too short. keep it up and do try to progress farther into the story
Relena Yuy chapter 8 . 9/19/2004
Excellent chapter. I was really surprised when the truth about Old Woman Naidah was revealed. Keep up the good work. This story is fantastic.
kerricarri chapter 8 . 9/18/2004
well written chappie there and the whole truth was shocking-but it fit perfectly well with the story! such a great idea for this chapter too
kerricarri chapter 7 . 9/16/2004
very well written and it draws you in; makes ya keep reading . good job with the chara's personalities .

and I wonder what happened to Eagle in this story...

well please update soon and continue to do so
Bearit chapter 7 . 9/13/2004
*dies* Okay. Best MKR fanfic EVER right here. Really. You got me hooked right from the very start and wow, I really can't wait for more! It's definitely a lot darker and a lot more mature than the fluffy return-to-Cephiro fics hanging around-which is to be expected, considering that these girls are no longer girls but women. _ It's definitely a nice read and man, keep up the awesome fantastical work!
Relena Yuy chapter 6 . 9/10/2004
Another good chapter. Typically, I'm more of a mush than action oriented reader, but I thought your descriptions were excellent making this particular chapter rather intense. As for you question about the length. I like stories of all lengths really as long as they are well written, which is definately true in your case. If I had to choose I'd say make it long, as long as you are updating it frequently and regularly. Which does not seem to be a problem for you based on how quickly you have gotten up these first 6 chapters. Also the story is going at a nice pace, with each chapter advancing the storyline without making it go too fast. Keep up the great work and update again soon.
Relena Yuy chapter 3 . 9/8/2004
This is a wonderful story. I really like how you started it off with the dying man and his granddaughter. There are so many "Magic Knights return to Cephiro" stories, but this one is refreshingly different for a change. It has a nice mix of angst, drama, and romance. Also I really enjoy your writing style. It flows very well and your grammar and spelling is very good. Just out of curiousity, I noticed that some of the names you spelled differently then how I typically see them (such as LasGaspar instead of Lafarga). I was just wondering where these versions of the names came from. Also, you mentioned Innouva as being in the entourage to meet the knights, I thought he was killed back during season 1. Of course, as the author you're allowed to resurrect whoever you like, I just that it odd that he was alive and in the castle. Anyway, keep up the excellent work and please update soon. This story is very intriguing.