Reviews for On Impulse
Thxmeatcatt chapter 1 . 9/8
I’m glad iiiiiiiiiiii
AlexHM chapter 5 . 11/14/2018
You're acting like a 6 year old! Darien letting go of his self control is scary! But so hilarious! I laughed so much at his antics... I think I'll ask my hypnotist to work some of that magic on my own hubby. Lol Great story!
MyIndy13 chapter 5 . 7/22/2018
Oh my gosh! I have cavities now! This was too sweet! Why haven't I found your work before now! So good!
Pia Bartolini chapter 5 . 6/24/2018
Happy sighs! A gazillion and a half years after I first read this story, it still makes me smile like crazy. I know you’re a big fancy pants published author now, and it appears Lady Starra’s disappeared with all her fiction and First Love site you had up has bit the big one, but I’m still irrationally glad your old SM fics are archived here. They make me smile with the sweetness of nostalgia as much as the hilarity of the plots.

I’d almost entirely forgotten about “On Impulse” (I tracked you down to reread “A Million Kisses”, but scanned your works list and remember this one!) but the cheesy accents, eye watering overspends, tattoos, skydiving, and completely gobsmacked Serena we’re all totally worth the reread. Thanks so much for your contributions to this classic, wonderful fandom.
Sailor Fangirl chapter 5 . 12/31/2016
THE STORY IS CUTE AND EVERYTHING I COULD ASK FOR BUT THERES A MAJOR PROBLEM!

Darien is bankrupt
etcr chapter 5 . 7/3/2016
awwwww!
AislinnSatu1 chapter 5 . 5/6/2016
Omg so amazing i love this story so much
amyllia chapter 5 . 9/7/2014
Awesome !
catgirl505 chapter 3 . 9/22/2013
Kurama's Foxy Rose chapter 5 . 9/6/2013
Tell you what I thought? I think Darien's going to jail.
Guest chapter 5 . 6/9/2013
Did you happen to be smoking pot when you wrote this shit? (Sorry... just asking).
Moonstruck Kitten chapter 5 . 5/13/2013
This was really a wonderful story. Classic.
ncisduckie chapter 5 . 1/4/2013
It was so sweet! And perfect. And Serena on impulse. So much better than Darien. Because with her, it's raw. And meant to be.

I was listening to this song: "All I Wanted" by Paramore. It matched the last scene. PERFECTLY.
ncisduckie chapter 4 . 1/4/2013
The stupid jerk. Common sense just HAD to interfere! Sadness. Poor Serena and her broken heart!
ncisduckie chapter 3 . 1/4/2013
And this. Was.*blink* I cannot believe. Comedy. At its peak of perfection. I' probably just easily amused, though.

I cannot wait for Serena to get her necklace. That sounds...expensive. He's going to regret this come midnight.