Reviews for Silent Observer 2 His God
Dani chapter 8 . 6/18/2008
Love it love it love it! Must have more.

In other words please continue with this really great story.
Kea chapter 8 . 5/29/2008
O... cliffhanger(ish). Please, please, please write more. I can't wait to read the next part so please don't stop.
Ember Koramin chapter 1 . 8/22/2007
Once again, loved the story. It's an excelent sequel to the first one, and kind of rounds out the movie climax nicely. I thought Abe definately should have had a bigger part in that, and you made it happen! :)

You really don't have as many errors as you seem to think you do.

I don't like cliffhangers. But I saw the next one up, so I'm going to go read it now. Many
Adiva Calandia chapter 8 . 12/23/2004
GAH. Stupid author, leaving me with a stupid cliffhanger. . . GRAR.

Obviously, I love it. My one complaint is that I got confused with who was talking to who in the chapters with Lady Connery (love that, incidentally). I also got a little confused when Abe was running around taking people out of their bodies, inhabiting other people's bodies, etc., but I blame that on not having seen the movie in a while. Oh, watch your puncuation. Do you still ned a beta? I'd love to help out.

Overall, another excellent job. I would love to hear some stories about these new arrivals, too!

(P.S. I just posted my first HB fic, and I'd love some feedback, if you've got time. *puppy eyes*)
Author chapter 8 . 10/13/2004
Ok folks, that's the end for a while! I wrote the third and last, but the computer ate it. So I tried to re-write it, but it was really really bad. So I'm done for now. Besides, the temptation to write a romance was just too hard, and that is NOT what this story is about.

But I'm DESPERATE for reviews of my other stories. Really. I've done Alien, Riddick, Dracula, King Arthur, and I'm working on POTC.
not important chapter 8 . 10/1/2004
you can't just leave us hanging with that, this story is infectious, and i wizzed through it. please finish soon!
epalladino chapter 8 . 9/13/2004
Oh, Yes. Abe must rescue 'Lady Connery'. Please update soon, this is great! Beth
Manny Maarie chapter 8 . 9/10/2004
Muahahahahahaha We got you into writing it, YAY! I am really enjoying. But might I say, you are right, you need a Beta. This story is good, but it could be Excelent if you fing the right person to help you with it. I hope you update soon.
Tess LaCalme chapter 8 . 9/9/2004
This is just getting so much more interesting. Please, please update soon. _
epalladino chapter 7 . 9/9/2004
Bravo! Keep this up. Beth
epalladino chapter 6 . 9/9/2004
"I also make sure none of them eat you, and they know not to destroy your things, although that hasn’t been a problem for a few years" This must be one of my favorite lines from any Hellboy story...

One quibble: maybe you could use italics for the thoughts that were not Abe's. It took me a little while to figure out that he was having a conversation with someone else toward the end of this chapter. Other than that...Bravo! Beth
epalladino chapter 5 . 9/9/2004
This keeps getting better... Beth
epalladino chapter 4 . 9/9/2004
My, my Abe certainly was busy. I love this re-interpretation of the climax of the movie... Beth Palladino
epalladino chapter 3 . 9/9/2004
"Ra-Ra-Rasputin"? I never laughed so hard. This chapter was great. I certainly vote for Marina. Beth Palladino
epalladino chapter 2 . 9/9/2004