Reviews for Deliverance of redemption and salvation
pensuka chapter 2 . 11/24/2010
this is very interesting cant wait what happens next
kidcrud chapter 2 . 3/3/2008
sweet comeback and update
Grey Wolf4 chapter 2 . 12/13/2005
This is a great premise for a fic, I admit I've never watched Ranma 1/2 before but this is definitely a very interesting concept, please don't abandon this fic and I hope you'll update soon.
GroveWolf chapter 2 . 11/28/2005
good continuance, but next time don't take so much time before you put out the next chapter.
Sk8er7 chapter 2 . 6/11/2005
kanako is keitaro's adopted sister. he hasn't seen her since they were younger, older than when he made the tokyo u promise tho. he made a promise with her that when they were older they would run hinata inn together. she's like a master of disguise. she owns a flying cat that can talk. (cant remember the name tho) she doesn't like narusegawa and she's dead set on making her brother love her. she appears in the OVA's. or just love hina agani.

GREAT STORY! PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
dynamic tenshi chapter 2 . 4/6/2005
LOL... I believed I read this before?

Well... there's not much Ranma's crossovers so this is rare! I would like to see much more please...

Oh... your not going to let Keitaro HURT Motoko are you? If you are...

I will hunt you down and bite your head off.

OR... I will just rant and rant and rant.

but hey... just update!
Innortal chapter 2 . 4/6/2005
Good job. I like how you set things up, and explained any OOC. Keep up the good work. I look forward to seeing if Ranma goes to Hinatasou with Keitaro after their first day of training.

Innortal
Ayjah chapter 1 . 1/6/2005
are u planning on writng more? ayjah
Vivi239 chapter 1 . 9/7/2004
I was wondering why I had not seen it in a while. Well, I would just ignore the complaints and go with the people that actually LIKE this fic, like me. Anyway, I hope to see more soon.
element4life chapter 1 . 9/7/2004
who complained about the last one i thought it was great and im sure this one will be too update soon
Knight's Shadow chapter 1 . 9/7/2004
Very well done continue soon.