Reviews for To trust or not to Trust
PaulW.VinD.BradP.NickC.ChrisH chapter 14 . 6/25
well ... I made it to CH. 14. The plot is interesting and a very good idea actually. The way its written however isn't. Not the spelling and grammar (I understand you don't speak English natively; but by the way you should fire your beta and get a new one. Just my opinion. A beta reader should be able to pick up on things like what im going to mention and correct them, that's literally their job). The issue is the way you set up the story. I understand that the sisters may have acted weirdly and Chris may have been disoriented at times but those are times when you should've probably written in someone else's POV or even that persons POV but with more description, less dialogue, more coherent sentences. Something to show us that this was not actually happening or that it WAS happening but was not true if that makes sense. Also you're in serious need of distinguishing marks. Just put a * or a _ to separate the notes you write from what is actually the story (also you should BOLD or CAPITALIZE your A/N in the middlw of a sentence.) It shouldn't be there in the first place but you seem really eager to inject them in random places so if you're going to do that you should make sure we know what part is the A/N and what's getting back to the story. I mean no offence only constructive criticism
PutOnYourWarPaint8 chapter 19 . 4/18
Oh my God, NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, I just finished this chapter just to realise that you haven't updated in 11 years. 11 YEARS. Sooooo many unanswered questions! So many Chris..es! And there's still a Soul Shadow on the loose (...did the Soul Shadow get to you? That would at least explain your abandonment of this very very intriguing story).
I mean Lecter Chris...holy fuuuu...pardon my French, Piper.

All the potential...well, I'm gonna cheer myself up with some cookies - do you want any, lil' Chris? Big Chris? Any Chris?
Yoko-Kiryuu Bikutoria Kurama chapter 2 . 10/10/2016
Use Google translate
Guest chapter 19 . 1/20/2016
Plz plz pl update ! Wonderful story !
Dark-Rina chapter 19 . 7/15/2015
publicalo en castellano por favor
ThomasNealy chapter 16 . 7/14/2015
the author inserts in the middle of the chapters need to stop. they break up the chapter and with random author notes that are not marked in any way and make it so we have no idea if it part of the chapter at first or not. all author notes should either be at the start or the end of the chapter.
ThomasNealy chapter 15 . 7/14/2015
I'm confused are there more then one chris? all the bouncing around was confusing as hell.
ThomasNealy chapter 1 . 7/14/2015
the whole using dashes thing instead of quotes is not how we write in English. British English uses a single quote for speech and American English uses a double.
guest chapter 11 . 7/22/2014
did we go through the whole, 'they know your my son' business already? And this is dragging on too long. It's losing momentum and I'm losing interest. It was really good up until now but the flow is stagnating.
Guest chapter 14 . 2/23/2014
this is a good story even with the grammar and spelling mistakes, but either you have multiple personality disorder or more than one person is writing this.
This chapter is so full of a/n that it is hard to tell if it is part of story or thoughts.
Guest chapter 2 . 2/22/2014
I think you are doing really well with English not being your first language. Keep it up.
katiek121 chapter 19 . 1/12/2014
I have read many Chris revelation stories. This one was the most confusing but entertaining one! I liked it, but you can not end the story like that! You need to at least explain why there are 4 Chris's and get rid of the younger one's.
ObsessedwReading chapter 15 . 11/25/2013
Nice fanfiction
ObsessedwReading chapter 14 . 11/25/2013
So kidChris teenChris psychoChris and regular adult Chris all exist at the same time in that time ? Whoa! I wonder if the sisters spell did that. I'm guessing so. O wonder how they'll fix it? And when they'll find out about it. :)
ObsessedwReading chapter 13 . 11/25/2013