Reviews for To trust or not to Trust
Plz plz pl update ! Wonderful story !
Dark-Rina chapter 19 . 7/15/2015
publicalo en castellano por favor
ThomasNealy chapter 16 . 7/14/2015
the author inserts in the middle of the chapters need to stop. they break up the chapter and with random author notes that are not marked in any way and make it so we have no idea if it part of the chapter at first or not. all author notes should either be at the start or the end of the chapter.
ThomasNealy chapter 15 . 7/14/2015
I'm confused are there more then one chris? all the bouncing around was confusing as hell.
ThomasNealy chapter 1 . 7/14/2015
the whole using dashes thing instead of quotes is not how we write in English. British English uses a single quote for speech and American English uses a double.
guest chapter 11 . 7/22/2014
did we go through the whole, 'they know your my son' business already? And this is dragging on too long. It's losing momentum and I'm losing interest. It was really good up until now but the flow is stagnating.
Guest chapter 14 . 2/23/2014
this is a good story even with the grammar and spelling mistakes, but either you have multiple personality disorder or more than one person is writing this.
This chapter is so full of a/n that it is hard to tell if it is part of story or thoughts.
Guest chapter 2 . 2/22/2014
I think you are doing really well with English not being your first language. Keep it up.
katiek121 chapter 19 . 1/12/2014
I have read many Chris revelation stories. This one was the most confusing but entertaining one! I liked it, but you can not end the story like that! You need to at least explain why there are 4 Chris's and get rid of the younger one's.
ObsessedwReading chapter 15 . 11/25/2013
Nice fanfiction
ObsessedwReading chapter 14 . 11/25/2013
So kidChris teenChris psychoChris and regular adult Chris all exist at the same time in that time ? Whoa! I wonder if the sisters spell did that. I'm guessing so. O wonder how they'll fix it? And when they'll find out about it. :)
ObsessedwReading chapter 13 . 11/25/2013
Good chapter. Love it!
ObsessedwReading chapter 12 . 11/25/2013
Nice job writing this. 3
ObsessedwReading chapter 11 . 11/25/2013
Amazing fanfic and chaPter. :)
ObsessedwReading chapter 10 . 11/25/2013