Reviews for The Sound of Silence
vdarkangel88 chapter 2 . 2/8/2005
oo man i luved this i hope there is some more very soon :)
jonnyG chapter 2 . 9/29/2004
When are you going to update...
Imzadi chapter 2 . 9/14/2004
I only read this because you wrote it, Dana, but it turned out to be more interesting than I expected. I don't really like Dawn, and I probably never will, and I'm not a Spike obsessive either. But this was very moving and insightful, and you're a master at both. I don't know if there's a future for Spike & Dawn, but there are worse things for each of them. I did love his memories of Joyce. She was always a favorite of mine, once she had come to grips with Buffy's calling.
a2zmom chapter 2 . 9/12/2004
I had read the first chapter of this when you originally published it but always felt it was missing something. Your second chapter beautifully ties things up with excellent characterizations for both.

I'm not a huge Spike /Dawn fan but here you made me believe that a relationship might be a good thing for both of them.
samson chapter 2 . 9/11/2004
this is really good, very in character and an interesting plot.

looking forward to more.
Sayra Louise chapter 1 . 9/7/2004
Poor Dawnie. She never seems to have it easy in your fics. lol.

This sounds good. I'll keep an eye out for more.

S.
Imzadi chapter 1 . 9/7/2004
There's a lot of angst here, Dana. It's not a happy story and probably won't be. It's very well written, as usual. Doesn't this take place where you live? I'm not really a big fan of Spike or Dawn, but it's a good story though. I think a child of Willow & Giles would be very special.
Queen of Loopholes chapter 1 . 9/6/2004
Is there gonna be anymore? Because I really liked this and I wanna see more! More more more! I know, I'm bossy. More more more, please?