Reviews for In Cold Blood
rmiser1994 chapter 15 . 8/21/2014
Great Story! Cannot wait to read more! .
SelfcreatedCharacter chapter 15 . 9/5/2013
Beautiful. No matter how overrated this words turns out to be it states what this story is and what your Harry is. What an interesting turn, Harry believing he was not love. Vampires offering everything he dreamed of. Sirius and Remus comprehending the change. Ah, Severus! Ever the surprise, vampires do mate. How lovely! A complete and worth the read story.
Antara93 chapter 15 . 4/20/2013
hey great story cant wait 2 read more hope u cont soon...though i noticed u last updated in 2005
i guess 1 can only hope 2 read more of dis awesome ff
Azrael Jinsei chapter 15 . 1/10/2013
Please write more soon. Thank you
MikadzukiOokami chapter 15 . 5/1/2012
A Fantastic story, can't wwait to read more, please update~
Reader-anonymous-writer chapter 15 . 7/8/2011
mirth in the eyes of the vampires

Hermione, how stupid you are? You slapped Harry, repeatedly, you made no effort to understand him and his new friendships, and you force yourself onto him in public without asking for his permission. Harry will not trust you as he did before, even when Harry tries to have you as his friend again.

Moronic Siri. Even a vampire can die from broken heart.

Thrice cursed Voldemort. What kind of idiots trust notes? People living inside one castle communicate verbally, not by owls.

while he still had his doubts, he loved them

almost as if he was dancing

I have almost not noticed that it is the last chapter. I like the name 'Death Dancer', even though it's inspired by bitter truth of mortal danger, I'm surprised by sudden turnabout of Harry's and Severus's lives, heartened by Albus's support (though I still don't like the way Albus didn't allow anybody check Harry's well-being at Dursleys and thus blindly condoned neglect and abuse), and Voldemort is a monster.

Good luck, werewolves, elves, vampires need it.
Reader-anonymous-writer chapter 9 . 7/8/2011
Hypocrites! How can you make children confront their worst fears, alone? Not to mention that it's intrusion on privacy. Boggarts should be classified as torture.
Reader-anonymous-writer chapter 5 . 7/8/2011
Harry, you have to learn to keep your mouth shut. You are blurting out don't-know-what-kind-of-nonsense.

You are a wise man for such a young age...
Reader-anonymous-writer chapter 4 . 7/8/2011
Severus Snape, what the hell? How do you know name RĂºmil? Ah, yes, I'm sure you have seen the tattoo of a Chinese Dragon through the glamour... Hmm. I know that Severus Snape protected Harry Potter's life before, but... The conversation is still surreal.
Reader-anonymous-writer chapter 3 . 7/8/2011
as if they were off their heads

When will they inform Rumil that Professor Snape is a vampire, too?

How can Harry get a car if he is too young to drive?

~ He was now officially as spoilt as one Draco Malfoy.

You aren't spoilt yet, because you don't take the things for granted, and don't whine and throw tantrums when you don't get something you wanted.

~ You though cannot remember a single thing since the day you left the Dursleys and are therefore unable to answer any unwanted questions

Can you protect your mind? Because I expect Dumbledore to try to read it.

~ He'd given her enough of a heart attack for the day.

You are truly careless. Gryffindor?
Obsessive Insomniac chapter 15 . 5/24/2011
Since its been six years I don't think you're gonna update again... it makes me sad to think that! I absolutly loveeeeeee this story I love the idea of both Harry and Severus vampires and the elves are jusr awesome the whole story is I'm happy Siri came around and I'm glad Harry didn't go into depression after being kept by Voldie I do really wish you would finish the story Xd

Its a favourite XD oh a beautiful writing :)

Shadow~
Griffin Raven chapter 7 . 3/6/2011
Wow...Severus as a vampire, certainly blows away anyones very active imagination...sigh! He's just too wickedly sexy voice, that just shouldn't be allowed, or it should have a very large health warning! Because Severus just has the right amount of dark allure, intriguing power to make a truly beautifully, handsome vampire...but then again so does young Harry...sigh!

I can't wait to learn more about the different vampire rituals for courting a prospective mate by asking there family for permission. Do vampires general age physically slower than wizards? Will more about general vampire culture, laws or clans be revealed within the story? Just how do Sirius and Remus feel about learning of the child abuse Harry suffered for years in silence? More importantly how did the rest of the Hogwarts staff react to the news, including Harry's head of house Minerva McGonagall? How will Harry's friends react when they learn of the child abuse from the daily prophect...or if and when they learn about Harry's suicide attempt or being turned into a vampire?

How and when did Severus become a vampire? How exactly do vampires and werewolves get along? What exactly does Albus suspect happened to young Harry over the summer prior to his unexpected return to Hogwarts?
Rori Potter chapter 15 . 12/12/2010
That was amazing. Update soon.
Vicki219 chapter 15 . 11/2/2010
Cool story, hope you update more soon
Griffin Raven chapter 15 . 7/27/2010
Wow...you really can feel exactly what young Harry is going through whilst reading this story. I love the adventure/drama, the moments of humour and romance that are all wrapped up within this story.

I like the particular way you've decided to deal with the child abuse that Harry suffered whilst at the Dursleys, without feeling the need to go into explicit details in order to get your point across to the reader. I also loved the small moment of "moral" dilemma whilst the vampire family watched Vernon Dursley beat Harry. Then they witnessed Harry attempt to take his own life, only to saved by Marius turning him a moment before his death. I love the collection of individuals that now make up Harry's "new family" of vampires, and an elf sister! Despite all Harry's doubts, fears and confusion, he has still managed to gain himself a lover in fellow vampire Severus Snape...lucky kid!

Harry really hasn't had any experience in just how a family is supposed to be like together, as he lost her parents when he was a baby. And one can hardly call the Dursleys "his family", they were more like his wardens...and he the prisoner who had to work for them. Whilst Harry has a great compassate for love, and wants to cared for and all the other things that he's missed when he was a kid - but at the same time he needs time to himself. Because he always had to deal with things/or his feelings/hurts, himself without the aid of is why I think he finds it hard to share with others/or his family, or love when he needs them or there comfort. Because he's always been rejected in the past by the Dursleys, so he stopped asking.

I think that Severus and Harry, make a great vampire couple together, especially now that Severus's isn't a spy anymore. I do hope that Severus, or the others can find a way to stop Voldemort torturing Harry through the "dark mark" that he forced on him? I'm also glad that the staff, Remus and Sirius, have all accepted the fact that he's a vampire, and that he now has a family? Just how long will things remain awkward between Harry, Ron and Hermione? Why did Hermione act so weird towards Harry at the beginning, (i.e. slapping him, sitting o his knee, etc)? With the elf's now on the side of the light, and a family of vampires...will any other alliances appear? What about the vampire council will they make an appearance, and what will they think of Voldemort and his ideas now that Harry Potter is a vampire? Can two male vampires able to have child?