Reviews for Foul Mouth
2lazy2login chapter 1 . 7/31/2007
*points at name* Anyway, I enjoyed reading this! Good work. The ending cracked me up.
RayElaineFan chapter 1 . 3/16/2006
This was a great story! I enjoy reading Hey Arnold fics. Keep up excellent work!
Mr. Orange chapter 1 . 11/23/2005
Hey, Krossfire!

Congratulations, you got a amazing, wonderfull fic with this "Foul Mouth". But your fic have many thing that I love like Silent Bob and Jay (I'm a big fan of this boys since Mallrats and Chasing Amy)and the precense of one of my favorites characters n HA!: SID. Sid is so paranoid and with a big mouth. You made a very big job with him. A momemt in the fic? So many moments: The encounter with Phoebe and the gang in the Bus, Rhonda and when Lila say "Yeah… in BIZZARO world…". But the best part is in the library, when Arnold and Gerald shows Sid what realy means his new vocaboulary.

But the best thing: Your fic is like any HA! episode and not many autors can make it. And now, I want to pay a favor: Can you made another fic like this but about Lila, maybe in your Unofficial season 6?. She's my favorite character in HA! and I know that you're a Lila fan, too. It's only a idea. Excuse me 4 this one and 4 my english 'cause I'm only speak spanish (I'm from Perú, South America) but I try to learn the english.

Mr. Orange, (Crazy about Lila!)
Megawacky Max chapter 1 . 11/20/2005
Uhm! I'm not used to read fan fiction (though I write it, look at the supreme irony) neither leave reviews, but your story deserves one.

So! Sid the Ultimate Paranoid-Extremist kid from the class learns a few new words. What a joy... or not. :-P

I like Sid in the show. He's so funny when he goes panic (95% of the time, that's it). You've managed it pretty well in your fic, really. He tries to impress everyone with his new "skills" and he actually manages the opposite. Well done. :-)

I've noticed two strange factors in the story. First of all, the way you censored the curses. Have you read "Mort", by Terry Pratchett? There is one specific scene you'd really laugh at. ;-)

The second one is Lila mentioning Bizarro World. How unusual of her, I wouldn't think she could come up with that reply.

All in all, the story looks quite good. I doubt it could have ever became a proper episode, what with the curses and everything, but it's a good fic all the way. Good work!

There's more to do in the Net of Nets!

(Megawacky Max)
acosta prez jos ramiro chapter 1 . 4/20/2005
Very funny! Sid is a great comedic sidekick, since he is so easy to be influenced by anything. I mean, even Harold and Stinky knew he was saying lousy words, and they are supposed to be more naive than him.
StoryCrafter chapter 1 . 12/9/2004
What is wrong with Helga saying hell? I mean it is the first syllable in her freakin' name.
weartheseshorts chapter 1 . 10/12/2004
Awsome job. At first, I just ignored this fic, not making any affect on me, but it was great (as are your other fics)! I love it! And I did notice the little moments of Sid/Nadine and Gerald/Phoebi.

thats me

ahhelga

aka Pauline
TheBaldOneMpls chapter 1 . 9/17/2004
Man, what a breath of fresh air it is to find something that's straight-up funny. There are a few stories on here that would make great episodes, and I'd easily add this one to that list. Nice use of the characters, great humor... all and al, excellent work.
Demile chapter 1 . 9/9/2004
Hehe. Very amusing... I did notice a few mistakes here and there. Anywho, this made for a bit of a laugh.

Nice ending.

I wonder if that was sarcasm coming from CaCtUs0304... oh well.

-Demile
CaCtUs0304 chapter 1 . 9/7/2004
Ooh! I liked this story and you made a couple of mistakes but Demile could help you with that lol. Anyways, It's also really funny. I liked the ending!

Mr. Simmons grabbed a chalk on his table, but as soon he tapped the board, the chalk broke.

"Oh, -." He cursed softly, but was heard by everyone in the class.

"Hey everyone! Mr. Simmons said a bad word!" Curly accused him loudly at all of his classmates as he pointed his finger to him.

"Oh, no, no, no, no, no, no!" he said, waving his hands to the class to prove that he made a mistake, "What I meant to say was, 'sheet', no wait, 'shoot,' no, 'sugar'!"

"Mr. Simmons…" the whole class reacted in chorus.

That was the funniest part in the fic. Well keep up the good work and I'll look forward to anymore fanfics that you write. Keep up the good work!

CaCtUs0304
BellaMay76 chapter 1 . 9/7/2004
Very Cute, I thought the SB episode like that was hilarious, and you did a great job giving this idea the Hey Arnold! touch! I like how you had Sid look up the meanings to every one of the "bad words". Awesome job, I like your style.
DarthRoden aka Carl chapter 1 . 9/7/2004
Greetings krossfire!

This was an enjoyable story to read, just like an episode of the show! I could honestly see this as a topic for a show! You came up with a really good one! I did not think it was vulgar, indeed you handled it in a very tasteful way that I admire.

Keep up the good work!

May The Force Be With You! Your Pal, DarthRoden (aka. Carl)
Ari-Griffin chapter 1 . 9/7/2004
It is great! Keep up the great work.