Reviews for The Last Night
Anonymous chapter 1 . 7/28/2008
This story is just the greatest. It stands out from all the others. Keep writing.
Anonymous chapter 1 . 5/31/2008
This is the best story I ahve ever read. Keep going. It is way beyond rockin'.
toseethemfly chapter 1 . 5/8/2008
one word: passion. that was incredible!
chichicutie chapter 1 . 1/29/2007
That rocked.
jnfan4life chapter 1 . 2/5/2006
OMG! I LOVE THIS FIC SO MUCH! I'V READ IT LIKE 3 TIMES ALREADY, AND IT STILL HAS THE SAME EFFECT ON ME! I LOVE IT! YOU'RE AN AWESOME WRITER!
greg9570 chapter 1 . 11/19/2005
You have a powerful, mesmerizing use of words that completely sets you above most writers. I am astounded by how gripping you made this story!
romancejunkie chapter 1 . 10/19/2005
yay! fluffehness and hints at sskicking school years! my 2 favs! *claps*
Oasis Blackmore chapter 1 . 9/26/2005
Aw! I love JimmyCindy. It's the perfect "love/hate" couple. Lovely one-shot.

Oasis
Dr. Dawg chapter 1 . 3/24/2005
very good
ddrfan01 chapter 1 . 3/21/2005
All right! I don't want anything short to say otherwise there would be no point in reading it. Like chofrog09 said short reviews are no good. So that was great. There is so many stories I just decided to read the pg13 ones which are short. Otherwise when you see those stories which are 27 chapters... well you get bored. Unless it's obsorbingly good.
Romyjaden chapter 1 . 12/18/2004
-nuzzles fluff- Lovely, lovely, lovely, lovely. That's really all there is to say. I adored this story! Great job!
Raven052792 chapter 1 . 11/24/2004
That was Great!
soulful-sin chapter 1 . 11/1/2004
Heh, heh, cute. Nice little Jimmy/Cindy to help me recover from the Vicky/Timmy story I read that has scarred me for life...

At any rate, good job. Very nice writing and the fluffiness! Oh, the fluffiness!

(smirks) Your jabs at Sheen/Libby were quite amusing, too.
yay chapter 1 . 10/6/2004
write a sequel of what happens on their last day of school,have them still together, and have Jimmy propose to Cindy. Please!
AVATAR's maddest Hatter chapter 1 . 9/11/2004
I LOVED IT! I thought it was SO cute. Write more soon please!