Reviews for Eighteen and a Thousand Years
negative image chapter 1 . 11/16/2008
I love your stuff!

ibelieveintruelove chapter 1 . 9/23/2008
Very true, especially after her horrific experience. I liked it though, it was a very interesting way of examining all the torture and tragedy she has had to experience at such an early age. Nice work!
AgentRusco chapter 1 . 4/18/2006
grand again.
Madame Naberrie chapter 1 . 2/21/2006
Adorable. Love it.
Reading Redhead chapter 1 . 6/10/2005
Ah, age is such a subjective thing, and as Leia no doubt knows, age and maturity are unrelated. I felt very deeply for your portrayal of Leia as she figures out just how old she's become.

Red
Libbet chapter 1 . 3/14/2005
Great jod! You've captured Leia perfectly. Keep up the awsome work
Kittenmommy chapter 1 . 2/8/2005
Very cool little ficlet - what happened to Leia to cause all those injuries?
Tinuviel Undomiel chapter 1 . 12/23/2004
To answer the question about my fic format, it will be similar. No scenes, just journal entries, messages, Imperial Logs. Except I start from before ANH, and go on into your fic. Thanks for your permission, and I would love the notices on your fic.

I will start this fic, soon, and I am so glad youb like my fic.
Cookiemunster chapter 1 . 10/23/2004
Carrie Fischer was about 19 when she did ANH, but Leias character was about 18. This was so good! Well Done Limelight!
jansonpls chapter 1 . 10/17/2004
That's... beautiful. So wonderful, emotive. You've got some really great feeling in here...
Amanda chapter 1 . 9/9/2004
How old was she supposed to be during A New Hope? Carrie Fisher is pretty and all, but she did not look 18!
diago chapter 1 . 9/7/2004
very nicely done. I am a real fan of the short, angsty little rambles about Han or Leia. They're sweet, sad, and show insight into a characters personality.

I was also very happy about the added chapter to TNQLL. I love that story.

Keep up the good work!
KnightedRogue chapter 1 . 9/7/2004
Oh - beautifully written, Lime_light. I've always wondered how Leia felt when asked her age. She ages a billion years, it seems, between ANH and ESB (well, considering Carrie Fisher's, erm, tendencies, it doesn't seem too surprising). Thank you for this! I love it!

*KR*
Dumbledalf chapter 1 . 9/7/2004
That's really cool. You should explain a little more, though: how'd the get hurt in the first place?
liz chapter 1 . 9/7/2004