Reviews for Lullaby of the Lily Flower
Helen chapter 4 . 4/25
Well then if she's silven she can't be Legolas mother because she was sindarin...that's because Legolas is sindarin..oh yes, as dictated by Tolkien, soooooooo yeah ...
G chapter 6 . 7/9/2011
It's Tir-somethiing-or-other isn't it? I can't believe I didn't notice it before; there are tons of clues. Anyways, goid job so far! Let's see if I'm right...
xXTheCrypticCrayonXx chapter 11 . 6/6/2011
Amazing~! This is really well written. I read this from start to finish...even though it has taken me hours, and it is now just after 4 in the morning. I definitely kept me hooked! :)
The Pearl Maiden chapter 11 . 3/24/2011
By the Valar! This was intense! And AWESOME. Ah! I loved it! All my favorite Elven lords and Estel too! It was perfect! I feel like dancing in a meadow somewhere with blossoms in my hair, the wind blowing in the trees-Ahem, excuse me. Basically, your story has made me happy! Perfect amount of angst and drama and dark, evil elven stalkers...Brava! :D
Beltainwitch chapter 11 . 12/4/2008
Great story. I was very entrapped in the story from the very begining. It was hard to stop reading it! Thanks for sharring and i hope that this is no the last story we will see from you for the LOTR. You have a great grasp on the characters.

Thanks again for sharring.

Cheers~
Coolio02 chapter 11 . 7/28/2008
Good job on this final chapter! I can't believe this story is actually over. I enjoyed reading every chapter of it. You are such a good writer! I hope you'll write more stories in the future :]
lawla chapter 5 . 7/15/2008
Another excellent chapter :D

'“You should go and have a warn bath and'

Another stupid typo - sorry, I'm probably annoying you now :L
lawla chapter 3 . 7/15/2008
It's AWESOME so far. Sorry, not really time to write a longer review but something I picked up on:

'To pairs of piercing blue eyes watched as the gusts ruffled the pads and the water, though the fountain never paused or stopped in its mellow music.'

I think you mean two :) Darn typos ;) :L
Lady Ambreanna chapter 11 . 7/15/2008
I enjoyed your story very much! Thank you for sharing it!
Mistofstars chapter 6 . 7/10/2008
Oh my God, there must be something wrong with Tirmor and Lome and Romen, I bet they are all conspiring with each other *_*

And poor Estel been hit...

Guh, I have to keep on reading, right now!

So tensing o.ö
Mistofstars chapter 5 . 7/9/2008
Oh no Oh no Oh no!

It's such a thrilling chapter! And I can't keep on reading for now, because I'm too tired. I need to go to bed xD

Wow, what a chapter! And I guess that evil guy that shot the horse (how can you hurt a horse? I mean, I don't love horses, but it's kind of cruel to hurt a horse xD) is now in the Palace!

Oh no O_O

I have to keep on reading :D

Mistofstars chapter 4 . 7/8/2008
So, this chapter left me quite confused.

I guess I can guess the storyline already, but there are so many chapters ahead that I think my guess would be more than just wrong.

I just wonder from where "he" had received the information about Estel's visions and so on... very gloomy chapter indeed :)

But good! I like it how you portray the relationship of Legolas and his father :) So cute _

Isn't it a shame? You wrote so long on this story and I read it in a few days! xD

Mistofstars chapter 3 . 7/8/2008
It's almost unnecessary to write a review *_*

This chapter was as perfect as the others :D

Though you seem to write a lot of these little moments

in which all these elves and aragorn tease each other :)

But I don't mind, I actually quite like it to read something

that's not so important, because there are also parts in each chapter that *are* important :) So, well balanced I can say _

The last part of this chapter was really a bit spooky *_*

Up to the next!

Mellaithwen chapter 11 . 7/8/2008
YOU DID IT!

I'm so proud of you dude :) most people would not come back to the fic but you did so well done, and so well written and gripping and WOAH :D excellent fic, even five years in hehe

remember A Mortal's Advantage? :'D
Mistofstars chapter 2 . 7/7/2008
Oh my God Oh my God!

I'm so excited to know what will happen next!

I tell you, this chapter was as perfect as the one before, and both were really just one thing- perfect! O.O

There are only a few fanfictions on the internet that are so good *_* I have to keep on reading :D