Reviews for Not So Different
Aileil chapter 1 . 9/11/2013
Thank you for this beautiful story. It is so lovely,I am at a loss for adequate words to express my delight and appreciation.
yellowrose437 chapter 1 . 4/2/2013
Aww, nice story. And isn't it nice to know people are still reading and enjoying almost a decade later? Liked the characterizations.
Darkover chapter 1 . 2/27/2011
Dear Demus: This was a nice story, which I enjoyed reading. The LotR is all about friendship, and yet there aren't enough stories devoted to that! Thank you for writing a good one. Sincerely, Darkover
Pipkin Sweetgrass chapter 1 . 3/16/2005
Magnificent! Thank you so much for this characterization of all three characters was spot on. I'm adding it to my C2 for consideration as a recipient of a Remember Me award.
Nitesh chapter 1 . 12/28/2004
Wow, this was really great! You captured the emotions perfectly. Favorites for sure.
Susan W chapter 1 . 11/8/2004
Wow! I don't know how I missed this one, my 2 favorite characters in all of Middle Earth. I love that they were given this quiet time together to reminisce about a true friend and brother. And Pippin was able to alleviate some of Faramir's fear that Boromir had died in dishonor. It will be up to Aragorn to say that Boro did not die alone.

Would love to see more of these little stories.
Beautiful Hugo Your Elrond fangirl friend chapter 1 . 9/9/2004
Not so differnt at all, you Faramir fangirl! And Pippin fangirl, of course. Anyway, I really like the parallels you've drawn between the two. Was really 'sweet' (to quote Zimo)- very fluffy! Tears...hugs..just up my street.

Agree that Boromir-Faramir bear a strong resemblance: both are completely GORGEOUS!
Dimfuin chapter 1 . 9/8/2004
Aw! *Sniff* That was really sweet;-) I liked it a lot! I never thought about the fact that Pip and Faramir might have something in common...good job!
shie1dmaidenofrohan chapter 1 . 9/7/2004
This is great! I really missed this sort of interaction between Pippin and Faramir in the movie, and you did a wonderful job with it.
Catmint chapter 1 . 9/7/2004
This is absolutely FANTASTIC. The characterisation is outstanding and there's so much emotion in it...Brilliant.
zimo chapter 1 . 9/7/2004
aww! so ace! so cute! so sweet! ...and now i've run out of desciptive words... but, yeah, , etc!
IceEmber chapter 1 . 9/7/2004
Aw! _ So cute!

~*Ice Ember*~
Gypsie Rose chapter 1 . 9/6/2004
Aw! That's very sweet, and I like the parallels you've drawn. I never thought of the Thain as the Shire's Steward before!

-Rose