Reviews for Macbeth
iheartdraco95 chapter 7 . 8/19
fckin loving this story! You're such an amazing writer! Great chapter
iheartdraco95 chapter 1 . 8/12
macbeth is my fav Shakespeare play and dramione is my otp
always wanted to read this story, so glad to have finally started it!
primadonna001 chapter 27 . 8/9
more more more (please)!
primadonna001 chapter 22 . 8/9
this is amazing. to find something original - I am on pins and needles waiting to find out what happens. and I am so glad you gave equal attention to hermione in this - often it is just draco coming around to her but here hermione thinks through what she wants. so good!
LostPipersChild chapter 27 . 8/9
This has honestly got to be one of the best Dramione fics I've ever come across. I've been hunting for one for months and months, and they never seem to get it quite right! Either they're too fast paced, or get ridiculous. But this was beautifully written and I thank you for it.
Ann chapter 27 . 8/4
Wow! Shakespeare and story is amazing!
A Fan chapter 27 . 7/30
Terrific story, incredible characterization, great plot. It wasn't cliché, and they didn't end up falling in love, really. You created a love so beautiful, yet so tragic... But, it's unique & definitely a pleasant change from the fairy tales.
SoaraLegend chapter 27 . 7/27
Holy crap you are a freakishly amazing Author! How do you DO that?! I've never had anxiety while I've been reading a fan fiction, the kind of anxiety you get when you're watching a movie that keeps you on your toes. I thoroughly enjoyed reading Macbeth. Thank you for taking the time to write and share with others! I will never be able to get over this fic... Daaaang! You have a special talent on your hands, be encouraged. You had me hooked from line 1;)
Your story is very realistic and I love it-
Scintilla of Myself chapter 27 . 7/12
Thank you for the wonderful story.
While Shakespeare isn't something I read for leisure, I do appreciate his works.
I also love how you shaped your story in a way so similar yet different to Macbeth.
The biggest difference, I suppose, was that your story had a hopeful ending.
Thanks for writing :)
Saisssss chapter 16 . 7/8
Me and zach Efron
S.R chapter 1 . 6/26
Hi, I just wanted to let you know that I found this story absolutely incredible. You clearly have a strong knowledge of Shakespeare and this was a very mature and beautifully written story. I didn't like Macbeth but now that I've read this I'll have to try it again! I pulled an all nighter to read this and I'm coaxing all my friends into reading it too. Thank you so much for creating this, it was honestly one of the best fics I've ever read.
"any poor players strutting and fretting their hour upon the stage in my Potions lesson." That's a reference to Macbeths Tomorrow soliloquy. Clever
Opium chapter 27 . 5/28
It's so beautiful. And the ending was bliss. Thank you so much for sharing your story to the Internet! And I love you so much for that, or at least very grateful. :D
*flips phone over looking for more pages*
No kisssssss? *falls to knees* ahhhhh
But seriously. Amazing.
Some parts that threw me. I realize that... You have left this but I have to! Sorry. Just in case you get a wild hair to provide some insights!
1. Harry and Hermione's redemption conversation.
2. Snape's involvement with Draco/Hermione seemed to go nowhere.
3. Draco drinking Hermione's blood
4. Harry didn't have his cloak to just sneak up to Dumbledore during the play?

Some things I thought would happen
1. Adrian hero or imperio'd in audience
2. Some end action after play from the audience spies
3. Some confused kissing instigated by Draco when he was actually showing her SOME love.
4. Epilogue kiss if not earlier

Favoriteeeee parts
1. Her comforting him bed all timed. So sweet and tragic.
2. Library kiss
3. During play when they are standing back stage and he touches her face and she covers his hand...in front Harry.
So...basically all the parts that were romantic-ish i guess lol
2,367 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »