Reviews for Macbeth
Benkinersophobic chapter 21 . 4/17
I know it's a bit late, but even though I am not a British (as Asian as you can get), I love Doctor Who to the point where I can't look at Lily Evans without thinking of Amy Pond and vice versa. #Obssesed.
Also, I am in love with your story.
It's 12 in the night and I have school tomorrow and I can't sleep because of you. I don't whether I love your story or hate it because it's keeping me up.
Tejaswini Gautam chapter 27 . 3/26
I didn't want it to end..u left the ending open..i really appreciate it as much as i wanted an end where Draco confesses his love..anyways it was very nicely written..good job..keep writing
Oh my shit... that was THE BEST fanfiction I have ever read. Ever. I've read like millions. Billions. Katrillions. Zillions. All of them. And yours is the best. The best. Bro, if I were you, my ego would be so big Trumps wall wouldn't do shit to it.
He has the dark mark. Duh! It all makes sense now.
Gracias
Merci
Grazie
ありがとう
Danke sehr
감사합니다
Mahalo
धन्यवाद

I've said it in all the languages I can speak you are literally amazing, I think you have a true gift. Keep writing and inspiring me 3
BlackRose207 chapter 27 . 3/1
Brilliant...Just brilliant... :)
SlytherinPrinces chapter 4 . 2/28
I'm not sure if you know but Blaise is most certainly Not a girl he is a guy which is really confusing that you make him a girl it just seems very wrong i thought i could get past that but it's just bloody wrong. I do like the story though and the fact that you combined Macbeth (which i love!) wit it is amazing! I can't wait to read the rest!
koyanashastri chapter 1 . 2/21
This is art.
alfalfaba chapter 8 . 1/31
there's something incredibly nostalgic about reading old fic, even for the first time (especially for the first time) and this is such a ride. I love the Macbeth parallels, and the introduction of the question of redemption. thanks for sharing
'and all the perfumes of Arabia will not sweeten this little hand' giiirrll i see you lol
James' Girl chapter 27 . 1/29
Macbeth is my least favorite Shakespeare's play. Yet i found your version quite gripping...maybe because i could relate to your characters much better ;) Brilliant flow to the writing, although the end felt a bit anti-climactic to the almost-feverish buildup
Ruselly Adita chapter 2 . 1/20
Reading it for the second time and it's my MOST FAVORITE story of all time. You did and amazing job. Most of the times these Shakespeare inspired stories get a bit boring in the middle but this one was SO DAMN GRIPPING. I was on the edge till the end when the first time I read it. Fab job mate!
kinda filler...
sunshine.katz chapter 27 . 1/18
I can't believe I'm reading this over a decade after it was finished. Loved the writing style and plot - it's definitely one of the best HP fanfics I've come across and a more interesting (and believable) "alternate reality" from the ones presented in HP and the Cursed Child ;) And yes, I'm here from the Buzzfeed article as well. Thank you for writing it.
Guest chapter 27 . 12/18/2016
EXCELLENT. END OF THE STORY. NOTHING MORE TO SAY.
2,415 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »