Reviews for Macbeth
Emma chapter 27 . 5/8
I realize I am reading this many years after it was written, but once I'd stumbled across your "Macbeth" I couldn't put it down. You have such a natural and engaging way with words, and a brilliant and clever imagination as well. I truly hope you will write many more books of your own. Not only have you filled me with the reader's special delight at finding a fantastic story, you have inspired me afresh with the creative's desperate urge to get lost in the magic of writing. From a fellow writer in New Zealand, thank you.
DramionePotterhead chapter 27 . 4/18
OHMYGOODNESS I LOVE THIS BOOK AND I CRIED WHEN IT ENDED

I think this is simply awesome. I love how slow the story is. Its really realistic and I love realistic Dramiones because, well, Dramione is a really complicated ship and no one can expect them to sail off right away can they?

I'm a bit sad that the romance at the end is just very subtle but still, i love the end because nice Draco is my favourite Draco.

Once again, hats off to you, my dear author. I love this and theres nothing I can really say about it actually, because this is one of the best fanfics I have ever read. So amusing, so tragic, so sarcastic and witty and it never fails to fill up my heart with that bubble of joy every time i read a magnificent Dramione. Definitely one of my top reads.

P.S: I take IGCSE Literature and my teacher said we are doing Macbeth next year (I was a bit unexcited because you know how complicated and scary Shakespeare can get) however, this fic has given me quite a lot of information about what happens in the plot and i think I've got the gist of it. This fic actually got me quite excited and I found myself anticipating for the next school year! (I really don't think that has ever happened to anyone so now you know how big the impact of this fic in both my personal and school life is.). The bad thing about liking this fanfic so much is that I really don't think I can write an essay (because i know at some point we will write something regarding Macbeth) without remembering Dramione and just how great this ship is. If I ever mention this fic in one of my essays and ended up blubbering about it, I'll be sure to tell you about it!
FandomPhan chapter 16 . 4/12
My made up ship is Louan or Danise. It is Louise Pentland and Daniel Howell 3 BUT PHAN ALWAYS WINS NEVER QUESTION ITS POWERS LOL
FandomPhan chapter 12 . 4/11
Yes! I always feel weird explaining my HP ships (especially Drapple, Chickron, and Ludding), and sometimes people don't even know what a ship is, like my dad. It is really annoying when I'm about to tell Him a ship name, and he'll burst in saying "Boaty McBoat Face?" Ugh it's so embarrassing.
FandomPhan chapter 6 . 4/10
Hmmm... this is a thrilling story. I think that Malfoy is trying to flirt with hermione, and he was trying to build up tension... for a possible kiss...
FandomPhan chapter 4 . 4/10
OMG! I love this fic! This is the best one I've read in a long time! Thankyou for creating and putting so much thought into this story!
emie the bookworm chapter 27 . 3/27
i just came by this fic a few days back and ...this is effing amazing!
the gripping intensity, the perfect blend of harry potter and macbeth, the surreal experience...this is too beautiful
Osumare chapter 27 . 3/14
If there exists a fanfiction that deals with Draco's prejudice as masterfully and with so much care as yours, I haven't found it yet. Seeing that you started writing this story before the 6th book came out, it leaves even bigger impression. I finished it several months ago and I'm still in awe. I salute you, you Wonder Woman :)
Booknerd2005 chapter 16 . 3/8
My ship is, (and I know I'm late) Hermontag...
Guy Montag from Fahrenheit 451 and Hermione Granger
Esa-chan chapter 26 . 1/17
The first time I read Shakespeare's Macbeth...I guess I was far too young to understand certain emotions...I then worked on Macbeth in my film and literature paper...I really liked and enjoyed your interpretation of Macbeth through Draco...he was one of my love/hate characters from HP...I loved his sass but seriously hated his arrogance... Almost feel inspired to write my own take on Draco... almost.

Anyways I hope you're doing wonderful things and achieve all your dreams.
Sana chapter 8 . 1/15
I've never seen my name used so. It made me all tingly inside
Ananma chapter 27 . 11/23/2017
I first read most of your stories four years ago, in 2013. Your writing is beautiful and plot-lines are so wonderfully designed that I feel you have done a better job than Ms. Rowling in your stories. No doubt 'Macbeth' is a masterpiece. I always wondered - are you a famous writer yet? Do you still write fanfiction albeit on a different account, under a different name. I also have a request - if you read this review, could you let me, and your other fans know how you are doing and if you plan to update 'Fallen'. A 'bio' update will be much appreciated. (Though I realize you must have a busy schedule and so on).
AaPd chapter 27 . 11/23/2017

Wishes.
mglblood chapter 27 . 11/19/2017
And a future in which, perhaps there could be an US... At first I thought he was going... a future in which we could change your name to Malfoy!
mglblood chapter 20 . 11/19/2017
I write more stream of conscientiousness simply because I don't have time for more than that. I have to grade senior English papers. UGH. You would get A's in my class. You write beautifully, as I am sure you have been told before. You have a talent... a gift, as it were. please continue to use it.

I read a lot of fan fiction, just for pleasure. Some that I read are well-written; other are trash. I try to never judge... but trash is trash. When all characters are flat... that is trash. No personality, no depth, no flash or dash... nothing. Others do not know the beauty of a filler paragraph. Fillers are a necessary evil to build suspense, develop characterization, and to explain reasons of actions.
2,452 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »