Reviews for Macbeth
moralllygrey chapter 17 . 12/21/2021
Damn Snape, are you playing matchmaker?
Mayawrites chapter 27 . 12/5/2021
I absolutely love this story. I’ve read it a couple times now and every time I come back to it it’s still amazing and the imagery and the emotions you weave are gorgeous. Thank you.
papercakeleaf chapter 23 . 1/25/2021
Ooh. First perspective Harry and Ron I’ve seen
papercakeleaf chapter 22 . 1/25/2021
Okay, okay, at least he got the message across
papercakeleaf chapter 22 . 1/25/2021
Omg Hermione! Don’t be so stupid!
Guest chapter 27 . 12/5/2020
Perfeito.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/13/2020
solojoh chapter 27 . 5/16/2020
Excellent story, very well written, thanks!
Vlerlove chapter 27 . 5/6/2020
I loved every minute of this. You are incredible. That's all I can say.
Katie chapter 4 . 2/2/2020
I can't express how much I love this. I studied Macbeth in Theatre, and I've seen four productions of it, so I'm quite familiar with the play. I love all of the references that you throw in, and how closely you stick to the play but also align it with the story - I'm already seeing some parallels! None of the characters are OOC, and your grammar is great (unlike most of the unreadable rubbish on FFN). Thank you so much for this!
AnnePEI chapter 27 . 10/15/2019
Having studied and taught Macbeth over a number of years, I was concerned about this fix. It has made it well and truly to my top 5 ever fanfics. I would be fascinated in any other parallels you write. This was a ‘page turner’ and a fabulously insightful look into the madness and confusion that comes when one’s whole belief system is thrown into question.
Cannot praise this highly enough.
Guest chapter 27 . 6/18/2019
I ABSOLUTELY LOVED THISSSS!
Psychduck chapter 14 . 5/25/2019
I think your fanfic is amazing and a great spin on Macbeth. I haven’t actually read Macbeth, but I’ve been asking my mom lots of questions about it. We didn’t have enough time to read it this year in english.
AeLikesToPlay chapter 27 . 5/16/2019
This story is, simply put, amazing. I saw it on a recommendation list, and the combination of Harry Potter and one of my favorite Shakespeare plays meant I had to read it. I couldn't put it down, and I still have chills running down my spine. Thank you so much for sharing this amazing piece of writing with the fandom. Sincerely, E.
Guest chapter 27 . 5/11/2019
Превосходный фанфик ! Он у меня теперь самый любимый ! Просто прелесть!
2,484 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »