Reviews for Macbeth
ciel.livide chapter 27 . 4/21/2016
Great story, well-told. I hope you are having/had fun at uni in Aber, as I hear it's a lovely place to study!
Guest chapter 27 . 4/10/2016
That was amazing ! I loved the way the play linked in with the story that was really clever .
Guest chapter 2 . 3/24/2016
This is the first of your writing I've read, a friend recommended you to me, and I'm glad she did! Your writing is riveting and absolutely wonderful to read! And I love the story so far, I can't wait to see what happens. Thank you for sharing your talent!
Guest chapter 27 . 2/28/2016
This was literally so amazing! You are an awesome author!
clarkfan325 chapter 27 . 2/17/2016
Great story. I liked how you managed to link the events of the play to what was happening to Draco. I'm also glad that you kept the romance open-ended and that nothing much happened between the two of them while performing & rehearsing the play.
acebabymilky chapter 27 . 2/12/2016
Why the hell you end the story there! Blimey author! I need a frickin sequel! This is too good to be ended.
Guest chapter 27 . 1/27/2016
It wasn't as bad as it started out
Emmeline chapter 27 . 1/21/2016
AWESOME!
Joanna Bowman chapter 27 . 12/23/2015
Truly, you exceed the talents of this generation.
Someone chapter 27 . 12/20/2015
Yasss this was an AMAZING dramoine fan fiction one of the best besides Midnight and Aurelian. We'll Aurelian is finished but I'm still waiting for midnight to be updated. Ugh all I want for Christmas is for chapter 15. :x
Heather chapter 22 . 12/13/2015
Blaise is a guy, not a girl.
ctrprincess chapter 22 . 12/7/2015
Just so you know, I am a college student who has a bunch of homework that must be done tonight. Unfortunately, I can't seem to tear myself away from this... Thanks a lot... (just kidding I love it.)
Beatrice chapter 1 . 12/6/2015
This chapter was absolutely AMAZING. Macbeth is one of my favorite plays written by Shakespeare! And I am so glad I finally found a Dramione fanfic written about it. I've always imagined Hermione being a Shakespeare enthusiast. Anyway, extremely well done! (Also, I love Shakespeare because I was named after Beatrice from Much Ado About Nothing.)
fieldsoffebruary chapter 27 . 11/20/2015
I must say that I simply adored this story. I loved it. I simply couldn't stop reading! I remember you mentioning in an AN about how you think this doesn't have as much readership as Fallen because of your use of Macbeth, but I actually started reading this exactly because of it! I loved the fact that you used Macbeth instead of the more usual route of Romeo and Juliet. It paid off beautifully. It was wonderful how it tied in and played on the plot, the character development, the character relationships, etc. It was beautifully done. The first few conversations about the definition of humanity were a little heavy-handed, and some of them were a but repetitive, but I didn't mind, overall. I really enjoyed your writing style.
TaliaChase chapter 1 . 11/4/2015