Reviews for Macbeth
Dagger-Seishin chapter 27 . 8/1/2013
Omg I flipping loooovvvveeeeeddddddthis story. I like how only she seemed able o help him. How you put in Macbeth play through the shoe thing. And I've herd about the Macbeth curse as well lol.
scarcely chapter 27 . 7/6/2013
I looked so much forward to the climax; it wasn't explored fully, alas but I find myself forgiving this little skip because I am so enamoured by this story. I studied Macbeth just a few weeks ago, actually and my this fanfiction was brilliant. Whilst I'm here, I express how unfortunate it is that you never finished 'Fallen' because I wanted so much more when I read it a few years ago. But I congratulate you on Macbeth
Mrs-N-Uzumaki chapter 27 . 6/24/2013
What a perfect ending! I loved this piece of Dramione!
Mrs-N-Uzumaki chapter 23 . 6/24/2013
OMG I was holding my breath the entire time when draco wasn't moving!
Mrs-N-Uzumaki chapter 21 . 6/24/2013
',,,so she didn't see his expression as he leant forward and tentatively, almost fearfully, dropped the lightest of kisses at her forehead.'

I was practically clutching my pillow!
Mrs-N-Uzumaki chapter 18 . 6/24/2013
That kiss was absolutely breathtaking!
Mrs-N-Uzumaki chapter 10 . 6/24/2013
My most embarrassing HP fandom experience? As a kid, when Chamber of Secrets came out, I developed a huge crush on Harry Potter. I tried to keep it to myself but somebody found out and spread it around my school like wildfire. I was a painfully shy kid and this almost destroyed me.
Mrs-N-Uzumaki chapter 8 . 6/24/2013
Whoa...I didn't expect that to happen. Although I can just imagine Draco doing something like this, especially when the pressure of being a death eater becomes too much for him to handle.
Mrs-N-Uzumaki chapter 7 . 6/24/2013
'They're the villains,' she explained. 'The evil ones. Love and evil don't usually go together well.'

I think this is a rather interesting flaw in Hermione's character. She sees the world as black and white and it would've been a great character development for her if she at least got to know Draco in the canon. Sigh, such a pity Rowling missed that opportunity.

He pulled back as if stung, eyes wide, snatching his arm up to his chest, but there was no denying what she'd seen on his arm, even if only for a split second.
The Dark Mark.
Uh oh...
Mrs-N-Uzumaki chapter 5 . 6/24/2013
'without much further ado'
I think I see what you did there ;)
Mrs-N-Uzumaki chapter 4 . 6/24/2013
The more I think about the more I realise just how perfect Draco is for the role of Macbeth. He's very relatable to him. It just makes this fanfiction work even more so. I know I've mentioned this before but I really do mean it when I say this is one of the most flawlessly written piece of work I've ever come across :)
Mrs-N-Uzumaki chapter 3 . 6/24/2013
Hello!

I just wanna say I'm really enjoying this story! (Makes it easier for me since I had to study Macbeth for GCSEs!). It's so rare to come across a fanfiction that's flawlessly written, hardly any errors or spelling mistakes.

So well-done :)
mybrokenvow chapter 27 . 6/5/2013
Second time I read this story! I love it!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/27/2013