Reviews for Macbeth
Very interesting story!
niudfegwjrtohyt5 chapter 1 . 2/24/2013
;lopjlioi;/l
missmori chapter 27 . 1/17/2013
I read Macbeth because of this, I'll admit. Amazing. This is one of the best Harry Potter fan fictions there is out there.

Thanks for the read!
Socially Awkward Bunny chapter 25 . 1/12/2013
I can't tell you enough how amazing this is. :D
Socially Awkward Bunny chapter 14 . 1/12/2013
My eyes are watery. I was listening to a particularly haunting piece of music while reading this, and it just.. added to the *emotion* of it all. And I've read Macbeth because of this fic, I admit. :)
Socially Awkward Bunny chapter 13 . 1/12/2013
The Death Eater with the voice that Snape recognized.. Please don't tell me it's Draco. Please! D:
Socially Awkward Bunny chapter 11 . 1/12/2013
Is Hermione crying for Draco? It feels like it. I am warmed with bittersweet-ness.
Socially Awkward Bunny chapter 6 . 1/12/2013
Wow.. :D This is really interesting. I love how you write.
sharpestsatire chapter 27 . 11/29/2012
This was absolutely brilliant and I wish there was a sequel. :)
riddle1rave chapter 18 . 11/11/2012
So...so beautiful.
riddle1rave chapter 13 . 11/11/2012
The hell...is happening.
riddle1rave chapter 8 . 11/10/2012
I. Love. This.
riddle1rave chapter 6 . 11/10/2012
Umm, I seriously wonder how these words, they're applicable to Harry.
-"And all of us would be sitting there – the assembly was last thing – and knowing that our parents were waiting outside and as soon as he finished we'd be free...' He twisted the mug in his hands. 'I don't think any of us actually listened to what he said, which defeated the whole point rather, didn't it? None of us cared about it anyway.''
Really, how could he be talking about it, when the Dursley's were all he'd had to head to during Christmas?

Anyway, I LOVE YOUR STORY! And how it is going, honestly. It's been more than 9 months since I hit this awesome website again and am incredibly glad about having to read your fic first. Sounds so promising already, can't wait to finish it off!

BTW, their last rehearsal...
Wow chapter 1 . 11/10/2012
You've combined two of my absolute favorites! Going ahead with it already!
ryuuzauchi chapter 1 . 11/9/2012
I'm sorry this review was not intended for this story.
I am searching for this story I like very much, and if my memory serves me correct, I think it was you who wrote it.
However, I was not able to find it in your list.
The story was about how Draco and Hermione got transported by a Portkey to some forest, where they are stranded wandless, and must depend on each other for survival and to find a way back.
I think it was set for their 7th year.
If you are still reading these reviews please sent me a message if it really was you who wrote it. Thank you very much!
Any reviewers that might chance upon a story like that please also PM me!
2,484 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 26 .. Last Next »