Reviews for Macbeth
Ar-Zimraphel chapter 1 . 9/6/2004
First of all I want to apologize and apologize and apologize a thousand times over for not reviewing Fallen since like chapter fifteen or something... I've been following it, only I've had very little time to be online and so i tend to just copy the chapter, sign off, and read it when i have time... this method, although I get to read the chapter, is highly ineffective for reviewing. So, I received this author alert and my attention was immediately peaked; I absolutely LOVE Macbeth (though my favorite Shakespeare is probably King Lear) so I HAD to read it. It was brilliant! I'm really looking forward to next chapter! Well done!
emily chapter 1 . 9/6/2004
very interesting cannot wait until hermione gets the part, which i am assuming she will?
Go10 chapter 1 . 9/6/2004
Interesting ending to the chapter. ...Can't wait for more updates on Fallen however...
stars-n-moons91 chapter 1 . 9/6/2004
Absobloodylutely spledriffic! This was extremely well-written and has lots of humor. YAY!
AbsnthLure chapter 1 . 9/6/2004
Ooh, this story sounds really great so far! I can't wait for the next chappie! :D
foxeran chapter 1 . 9/6/2004
I've been eagerly anticipating Macbeth ever since you announced it, and it's not disappointing in the least! It's very well written, and you are taking this cliched idea to ne levels with it being Macbeth instead of Romeo and Juliet. All in the first chapter! YOu keep all the characters IC perfectly, I don't know how you do it!
AmethystPhoenix1 chapter 10 . 11/27/2004
Came to look at your other fic. :)

Wow... intriguing plot, like the other one. But this one seems to be even darker... I mean, it's like Hogwarts has become Macbeth. There's Draco, going insane because he murdered people, then Hermione, who's somehow setting it off with some of her lines at times, you know? And then there's Draco wanting to be killed by Harry, who plays Macduff... Am I right in saying that Macduff kills Macbeth for revenge? You said that the more screwed up the character is, the more they resemble their part. Perhaps Harry is going to go a bit overboard too...?

I've never read Macbeth. Maybe I'll go take a look at it (well, actually, a few years ago, I read the general story out of a picture book :D).

As for your question: mine was rather similar. It's happened repeatedly, though. See, my parents like to snoop around, and they also like to tell everyone else. So there must be a bunch of people in this world who know that I write HP stuff... ::sigh::

~LGP/AP

Hey... three reviews in one day!
o0odreamypoet chapter 10 . 11/27/2004
wel my embarrasing. there was this one kid at school and he had something wrong with his eyes because of his contacts. well i looked at his eye and there was this strange pink lightning bolt through it and it said my voices outloud and he started yelling about harry potter freaks! well that wasnt really embarassing. just annoying

good chapter