Reviews for Macbeth
Sophialenaduchannesriddle chapter 6 . 11/4/2012
Redmption...Beautiful Redmption...
Petiteh chapter 27 . 10/30/2012
awwww Just to put it simple, I loved it.
It was magnificent really. The way that Draco sees himself into the play, how it can be scary and have drama without being over react. And the end its like the cherry to the cake, not too sugary but you end up with a smile in the face.

Thanks for such a fic!
Kisses,
Pauli.
MayGirl85 chapter 27 . 10/13/2012
Great story. I liked the solution to the problem too. Smart to take something out of the blood.
MayGirl85 chapter 20 . 10/13/2012
I like how you're writing Draco. Some stories have him flip sides over a kiss, but its really interesting to see hear how deep the prejudice goes. Nicely done.
Fortunato chapter 27 . 10/4/2012
I love angsty dark fics and this is now one of my new favs! EEEE seriously this was too amazeballs for words, I read your other story; journals" and loved that as well. I'm sorry but in my opinion the dark , almost depressing fictions are the best. Such a good story! LOVE Macbeth already so reading this only made me love it more. Thank you for this wonderful piece of literature:3
Hannah chapter 16 . 10/4/2012
Ahhhhhh I love this too much! Seriously I cant even get a good nights sleep because I'm too busy reading this! Ahh love love LOVE.
Ella Fent chapter 7 . 10/3/2012
Eeeeeeeeee its gettin good now! XD
Guest chapter 26 . 9/20/2012
Awwww! very very good, i think i'll be off to read Macbeth now, you've inspired me! :)
Guest chapter 1 . 9/15/2012
Ok but not what i was looking for, i was looking for the ACTUAL first chapter of MacBeth, but a good short story anyhow.
InkSoakedSkin chapter 27 . 9/2/2012
I marked the story down for reading almost six months ago. Today, I sat with the first chapter, and I just couldn't stop. For the last four hours, I've been reading this and only this. I literally have goosebumps. Thank you for writing something like this. It's a gift, really.
Rose.
Izzabel chapter 27 . 8/31/2012
Love it!
You seriously had me pulling my hair out, by the end. Not to mention the knots in my stomach...
I have to admit, I was very hesitant at first. Your story had popped-up in many of my searches for new fanfics, but the whole Macbeth/Shakespeare thing made me incredibly wary.
In the end, I'm extremely happy to have given your story a go! Everything was very well written, and being a big Malfoy/Hermione fan, I'm very pleased with the way you wrote the characters!
I guess I'm not sure if you'll ever actually read my review, as I realize your story has been completed over 6 years ago (yeesh!), but I just really wanted to take a minute to thank you for the adventure!
All the best,
Izzabel
Guest chapter 1 . 8/17/2012
Even though I'm certain you don't write fanfiction anymore, I wanted you to know that you were my first favorite author and you will always be remembered fondly for this very fic.
Spirit chapter 27 . 8/14/2012
Normally, I wouldn't review a story that's already been finished, but I had to make an exception for this. :) 'Macbeth' was really really good, more than that it was original. Something you don't find on fanfiction much anymore. I read this obsessively over the course of two days-couldn't put my iPod down, mostly because the plot was so new-so different. I sincerely hope that you continue to write more Dramione for me and several others to obsess over. XD
Yours,
Spirit
Ragnell chapter 27 . 8/3/2012
Bravo!You tackled a difficult blend with a magnificent result. Well done!
losen chapter 27 . 7/29/2012
The story was amazing! The very first thing Id do soon after I woke up was to read it. Its so intense that I had to pause for a few hours before reading on. I kinda like your Draco because he is one of the most IC Ive ever known. Too many manipulative&strong&dark&sex god!&grow-weirdly-obsessive-of-Hermione-for-no-other-reason-than-her-warmth-and-strange-passion-towards-house elves&fluffy&clingy Draco roaming around, yours feels so real and refreshing(though I personally would despise his characteristic :p). I love the way you depict Hermione, where she is actually reasonable, strong and clever. Ive read too many Dramione in which the writers claim Hermione to be super smart while the only thing she seems to good at is to annoy readers by trapping herself in some love triangle or hexagon. But your Hermione is brilliant! I was utterly stunned when she came up with the two potions(sorry Harry we owe you the first potion but without the second, Draco would die right?). Are you going to write a sequel(I would kill for even a drabble!)? Im really intrigued to know how Draco could possibly wash away his guilt and how theyre going to work it out. I mean, for a happy-forever ending, Dracos mental state is certainly unqualified. They have a long long way to go haha.
2,484 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 27 .. Last Next »