Reviews for Macbeth
Guest chapter 27 . 4/16/2019
I did like the story to some point but...a lot of drama...and just the same thing over and over again but it was a really satisfying story to tell the truth,I enjoyed it.
Updated in 2006 and I started and finished reading this in 2019 :)
Lanigra25 chapter 12 . 4/9/2019
I don’t think I can read this anymore. She apologies too much and I’m offended on behalf of those who Draco tortured and murdered that she hasn’t told anyone about him and his mark
moodygoody chapter 27 . 1/13/2019
THE. INTENSITY.
luxaeterna22 chapter 22 . 12/6/2018
!
luxaeterna22 chapter 13 . 12/5/2018
This fic is getting darker than a cave at midnight. I appreciate it, tho.
luxaeterna22 chapter 11 . 12/5/2018
Oh my goooosssshhhh I'm literally dying over this. Its so good. SO GOOD.
luxaeterna22 chapter 6 . 12/5/2018
Okay WOWWOWOOWOWW. Massively in love. First of all, I am so impressed with the way you have written the friendships in this story, particularly between Harry and Hermione. The effortless conversations that on the surface are just musings between friends, but have such strong implications for the direction and tone of the story. And of course, the dark edge that is added through the death eaters attacks is sharp and poignant. Draco is FOR SURE out at night killing people...
luxaeterna22 chapter 2 . 12/5/2018
LOVING this so far.. really well written and such a clever idea. Besides, you have a beautiful understanding of the play
Keys chapter 8 . 11/3/2018
i see your channeling hamlet, with the swapped poison blades.
Janna chapter 8 . 10/21/2018
That was seriously unexpected. Wow. :) great macbeth so far!
Lithiya chapter 7 . 10/14/2018
I love ur copyright disclaimers... they make me laugh every chapter
Dramione4life chapter 27 . 9/6/2018
Wow...this is one of those stories where u fell like u r actually in it
Loved it!:)
Harry HOTTER chapter 2 . 8/31/2018
OMG I LOVED THIS RAWR XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD MAKE CHAPTER 28 please I NEED MORE OMG OMG I LOVE YOU
2,482 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »